We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Voyage belek 7th April, countdown! ! Xxx

lancsmum
Level Contributor
44 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Voyage belek 7th April, countdown! ! Xxx

Hi we (couple and 1 child age 10) have booked voyage belek for 10 nights from 7th April. This is our first time in Turkey. We cannot wait!

Any idea how we should go about getting an upgrade or should we forget it with it being Easter hols? Also I heard something about a 50% discount on the spa. .. How do we get this.

scotland
Level Contributor
2,347 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Voyage belek 7th April, countdown! ! Xxx

Hi lotof guests are getting upgrades just now because of the renovations .They are very , very fair at this hotel where things like that are concerned .I would wait until you get there and see what you get. What block are you booked into . Re the discount at the spa , not too sure about this as I don't use the spa all that much now,but I will try and find out about it for you .Meanwhile maybe someone else will clue you in about it, as I have seen mention of it on the forum.

Peter

Edited: 12:43 pm, March 09, 2014
lancsmum
Level Contributor
44 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Voyage belek 7th April, countdown! ! Xxx

Thanks Peter, all I know is that we are booked with Thomas Cook and have a garden room. I count myself lucky on the price we got when we booked ages ago!! The price is almost double now. Any idea on the weather and hotel facilities mid February? X

scotland
Level Contributor
2,347 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Voyage belek 7th April, countdown! ! Xxx

Hi lanksmum , looks as if you may be in block (B) which I think is being renovated just now. The summer concept starts on the first of April to the first of November and the winter the other way . I have fact sheets for both winter and summer concept if you would like to send me your email via pm on this site I can send you a copy of them .I also have a weather comparison site ,where you can look back and see what the weather was like at all times in previous years.

Peter

Annan
Level Contributor
96 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Voyage belek 7th April, countdown! ! Xxx

Hi, the 50% off at the spa is achieved with the voucher which is on the hotels trip advisor page. I have a list of treatments from guest relations I can send you if you would like, then you just apply the discount. We go out on the 3rd April for our 4th visit to Voyage and cannot wait!

lancsmum
Level Contributor
44 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Voyage belek 7th April, countdown! ! Xxx

Yes please. Any fact sheets and spa details would be appreciated. Will the renovations be finished by the time we get there? Thanks

scotland
Level Contributor
2,347 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Voyage belek 7th April, countdown! ! Xxx

hi lancsmum.

You will have to send me your email via pm and I will send the info to you by attachment. Not a god idea to post your email o open forums.

Peter

Yorkshire, United...
Level Contributor
658 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Voyage belek 7th April, countdown! ! Xxx

Hi,

At the Voyage Belek now and we booked a garden view room (B block) but were upgraded to a main building room due to B block been refurbished.

Just had a walk to look at B block and there are still no guests in that block just an army of workmen.

Boyce99.

Yorkshire, United...
Level Contributor
658 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Voyage belek 7th April, countdown! ! Xxx

Forgot to add I think that the description 'garden view room' is a little bit generous because some of them seem to look directly onto the villa/bungalows buildings, I would request a high room floor if I was staying in B block.

Boyce99.

Derbyshire, United...
Level Contributor
15,648 posts
125 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Voyage belek 7th April, countdown! ! Xxx

Hi Boyce

Did you find out what they have done in the screened off area?

Has the weather improved for you, I hope so?

Edited: 11:36 am, March 10, 2014
Yorkshire, United...
Level Contributor
658 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Voyage belek 7th April, countdown! ! Xxx

Hi,

They have screened off the reception check in area to carry out a refurb.

Our rep told us that the reception area and B block are the last areas to be refurbished but she seemed to think that the sofas and chairs in the main building lounge area are to be recovered.

Boyce99.

Edited: 12:47 pm, March 10, 2014