We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Voyage no.11 out of worldwide top 25 all inc hotels

Banstead, United...
Destination Expert
for Belek
Level Contributor
5,431 posts
100 reviews
Save Topic
Voyage no.11 out of worldwide top 25 all inc hotels

Great news - one of our favourite hotels is the highest ranking Turkish hotel in the Trip Advisor top 25 all inclusive hotels .

Belek, Turkey
Level Contributor
123 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Voyage no.11 out of worldwide top 25 all inc hotels

Just shows you how TA's rankings are a waste of time!!!

Edited: 11:10 am, November 22, 2013
Darwen, United...
Level Contributor
246 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Voyage no.11 out of worldwide top 25 all inc hotels

What's your point loculus?

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
846 posts
137 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Voyage no.11 out of worldwide top 25 all inc hotels

Thanks for sharing Kenners, I'm sure other

Forum members will be interested to hear this information. I am all for TA reviews and find them very beneficial so personally not a waste of time for me.

Belek, Turkey
Level Contributor
123 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Voyage no.11 out of worldwide top 25 all inc hotels

I have visitrd Voyage Belek and yes it is very good but to put it at number 11 in the world of all inclusive resorts is just plain wrong. Truth be told it's probably is number 5 in Belek

Belek, Turkey
Level Contributor
123 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Voyage no.11 out of worldwide top 25 all inc hotels

I have visitrd Voyage Belek and yes it is very good but to put it at number 11 in the world of all inclusive resorts is just plain wrong. Truth be told it's probably is number 5 in Belek

Manchester.
Level Contributor
1,751 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Voyage no.11 out of worldwide top 25 all inc hotels

You're a brave man Loculus !!

Just out of interest which hotels in Belek would be in your top 5 ?

dorset
Level Contributor
290 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Voyage no.11 out of worldwide top 25 all inc hotels

No maxx in the top 25 ? , But then again the voyage is better than the maxx , and the glorias, the cornelia diamond, calista etc .

Sudbury, United...
Level Contributor
399 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Voyage no.11 out of worldwide top 25 all inc hotels

As has been said before it is all about personal choice... good job everyone doesn't like the same hotel!

Darwen, United...
Level Contributor
246 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Voyage no.11 out of worldwide top 25 all inc hotels

I have been to the VB three times and think it is a fabulous hotel but appreciate that it may be being bettered by some of the newer hotels, the Maxx being an example. But at the moment the VB is the best in Belek by sheer weight of numbers, the massive majority cannot be all wrong. In months and years to come this may change or it may not. As we are all avid trip advisor followers we look to get some idea of what's out there and use what we read as a guide on where to go. Therefore trip advisor's reviews and ratings are an excellent resource but should not be taken as gospel because we all have different tastes and views. All that this list of 25 has done is made me think about trying somewhere else in the search for the perfect holiday. I hope I never find it because I want to keep searching!

Edited: 1:41 pm, November 22, 2013
scotland
Level Contributor
2,347 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Voyage no.11 out of worldwide top 25 all inc hotels

The amount of positive reviews and returning guests speaks volumes when it comes to choosing a hotel.

Peter

Get answers to your questions about Belek