We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cornelia de luxe or voyage belek?

Which Belek hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Wigtown, United...
Level Contributor
204 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Cornelia de luxe or voyage belek?

Stayed voyage last year and very tempted to go back as the all inclusive is sooo all inclusive, but the de luxe looks a bit more stylish? am I just being vain or is it a better place?

what's everyone's suggestions?

southport
Level Contributor
181 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Cornelia de luxe or voyage belek?

Hi , i'am doing live reports from the voyage now. I have been to a lot of hotels in Lara, side, first time here and loving it, the drinks are all international drinks,the cocktails are brill, the food is the best we have had so for, I did not think we could do better then the royal wings in Lara !!!. But this hotel as for me,will be booking the voyage next year colin.

Wigtown, United...
Level Contributor
204 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Cornelia de luxe or voyage belek?

Voyage is definitely the best for all inclusive. cannot fault anything.

other than the rooms being a little less luxurious than i wanted. but cant seem to find anywhere with the same standard of all inc but nicer rooms! and I literally couldn't fault anything else what so ever at voyage, except maybe the kids club taking place, noisily in the lobby bar area when it rained (I'm not a fan of screaming kids and thought they could of went in to the kids club area or one of the other rooms)

ahh what to do what to do! and I've now missed 40 quid off with first choice to pay for my indecisiveness...

Wigtown, United...
Level Contributor
204 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Cornelia de luxe or voyage belek?

is the cornelia diamond better than the deluxe? or is there anywhere else in the area that one of you experts could suggest? or is voyage literally the best?!

London
Level Contributor
138 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Cornelia de luxe or voyage belek?

hclark_21, the best prices for VB I have found for next year are on alpharooms I think....worth a look to compare with First Choice anyway :)

Wirral, United...
Level Contributor
584 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Cornelia de luxe or voyage belek?

Hiya hclark 21 I am in the same situ as you, been the Voyage twice now, loved both visits, couldn't fault anything. We are hardly in the room so that's not even an issue for me been happy with A & B Block, Food/Booze/Entertainment/Staff all 11/10, so is it better the devil you know????

We are debating if we should just bite the bullet and go a third time or look at other hotels in the area for next year.

Cornelia Diamond, one of the Glorias, Susesti, Calista, Riu Palazzo are all in the mix for me. Scared of being let down though!!

Deb

Wigtown, United...
Level Contributor
204 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: Cornelia de luxe or voyage belek?

Me too as were off to California next year - so if the beach break in turkey doesn't go to plan then I wont have any holidays left at work to take another one :(

i like the look of both cornelias, the glorias sound good with the free room service too? Ive also looked at the xanadu but it doesnt seem to have good reviews of late. I just want to be totally spoilt for a whole fortnight. I also dont like paying for alacarte, not because im tight, but because, id rather pay more to go and jusdt not think about money for ages when im there.

SQF
Level Contributor
167 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: Cornelia de luxe or voyage belek?

Really difficult to advise you hclark_21, I have been to the Gloria Verde and thought it was fantastic, the staff in particular are very friendly and efficient, but then I'm in a totally different age range from you and what I love about a holiday might be totally different from what you are looking for.

To be honest, with the hotels you are looking at I don't think you will go far wrong with any of them. I think all these 5* hotels do some things better than others and some things not so well but overall they will all provide you with a very good holiday, you just have to make your choice.

Derbyshire, United...
Level Contributor
15,176 posts
114 reviews
Save Reply
18. Re: Cornelia de luxe or voyage belek?

Hi hclark

Have you not looked at the Calista ? We had a tour and it is very nice and possibly the best most comfy sun beds we have seen. It also has a great pier with a bar on it with international drinks which is open until midnight.

There is a 10 euro charge for the A la Carte's but the Cornelia charge to!

The balcony has a new looking sun lounger on it and small table and chairs ! Super clean rooms and very comfortable .

Not so many children as no fun fair etc to attract them.

Stunning gardens and lovely pools there. Nice pool bar to !

The lobby is very nice with a Versace designed carpet which extends to the corridors?

It is available with First Choice.

Godalming, United...
Level Contributor
715 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
19. Re: Cornelia de luxe or voyage belek?

Hi h Clark

I would second that!

Having been to many of the All Inclusives in Belek and Lara Beach ( but not the VB or The Maxx) I would say without doubt that The Calista is the best that I have been to!

A little more expensive than the others ( although cheaper than last year) ,but worth every penny!

Top notch drinks,food,big comfortable rooms and impeccable service!

Worth a try!

Pat

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
846 posts
137 reviews
Save Reply
20. Re: Cornelia de luxe or voyage belek?

Ha ha peter,! Seems as though there will be quite a few of us going the same time next year amongst others we met this year at the VB!