We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wow wow wow "LIVE" at the Maxilicous Maxx Royal !

Which Belek hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Derbyshire, United...
Level Contributor
15,027 posts
110 reviews
Save Topic
Wow wow wow "LIVE" at the Maxilicous Maxx Royal !

Hi All

Well first impressions blew us away and this hotel is superb.

Had a lovely welcome with the chocolate strawberries and champagne and we were seated in the lobby and all the detail taken there. So much nicer than queuing at a desk! Then while he took the passports to photo copy etc a lovely young waitress offered us drinks! We were very impressed by this and i could sea one of my favourite drinks on display with the distinctive Remy Martin bottle .

We ordered this with diet coke for me and a Becks for my husband and off she went. Never seen this before but she came back with a folding table and placed down the tray and served the drinks with white gloves on. My drink came in a brandy glass, a small bottle of coke and long glass of ice. It is how they seem to do it here and very nice service with a smile and a little joke saying Becks is 5 euro ! Sat there with a wonderful view of the sea and comfy seating and the most beautiful flower display on the huge coffee table you can see where the term "you get what you pay for " comes from. You can see why this hotel is so expensive in the first place because of the extra staff and quality of service they provide. We have never seen so many helpful staff as here.

Now I cannot comment on the dining as after no sleep and little food I lay down when we returned to the room and only woke at 11 pm so missed dinner. We went to the Bistro 21 for something to eat and did feel the food could have been hotter but my burger was not your typical frozen burger and was tasty and was nice but the fries were cold.My husbands soup was cool to!

Last night there was a gold envelope with a welcome from the Manager and the promise of the wonderful things to come!

We are in the cheapest room type but wow it is superb and so spotlessly clean. The bed is huge and comfortable and a lovely deep mattress and there is a pillow menu but those on the bed are fine.I requested a room with mountain view in a quiet location towards the Adam and Eve and literally got that. It is an ugly looking hotel but only viewed to the side and then a panoramic view of Belek.

We had a 50 minute delay yesterday but a good flight and it was lovely to have the private transfer and arrive in style.

Now what we have seen so far has been great, we love the beach bar here and every drink imagine able there and we went to the bar but offered a seat and same great service there.

We missed the entertainment but just caught the last couple of songs from a duo in the Horse bar which is not as it was and now a quiet relaxing bar over winter.

We stepped outside about midnight and it was a little nippy !

Going to explore after breakfast as we have only seen a small part of this amazing hotel !

We are booked in the Steak house this evening and at 20 Euro per person I am hoping it is as good as reviews say.

More updates to follow....

manchester
Level Contributor
1,088 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Wow wow wow "LIVE" at the Maxilicous Maxx Royal !

Hi Ann ,

wow , sounds fantastic and that's just the check in !

2 sleeps left for us till the palazzo .

karen

UNITED KINGDOM
Level Contributor
4,113 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Wow wow wow "LIVE" at the Maxilicous Maxx Royal !

Sounds great Ann. Enjoy the steak restaurant - the one at VB is fantastic but those views at the Maxx look amazing. Hope it's warm for you tonight to enjoy.

Karen - enjoy the Palazzo :)

Edited: 2:44 am, October 23, 2013
Kent
Level Contributor
1,679 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Wow wow wow "LIVE" at the Maxilicous Maxx Royal !

Sounds lovely Ann, have a fantastic time, our turn tomorrow at the voyage :)

Kent
Level Contributor
1,679 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Wow wow wow "LIVE" at the Maxilicous Maxx Royal !

Karen, hope you get your upgrade and cant wait to hear all about it, have a fantastic time

Godalming, United...
Level Contributor
712 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Wow wow wow "LIVE" at the Maxilicous Maxx Royal !

Good Morning Ann

It sounds awful ha ha

In truth,would you say that it,s as good as the Delphin Imperiell?

Fill your boots

Love

Pat xx

notts
Level Contributor
299 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Wow wow wow "LIVE" at the Maxilicous Maxx Royal !

Have a lovely time Ann , stay sober !!!!!!!! Ha Ha !!

Manchester.
Level Contributor
1,696 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Wow wow wow "LIVE" at the Maxilicous Maxx Royal !

It sounds amazing Ann!

Chocolate strawberries and champagne...yummy!

Hope the weather's good, it's raining and miserable in Manchester!

Enjoy.

Diane x

Manchester.
Level Contributor
1,696 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Wow wow wow "LIVE" at the Maxilicous Maxx Royal !

All you lucky people going away within the next few days have a fantastic holiday!

Sunqueen, I hope you had a lovely time at the Limak Atlantis.

Diane x

notts
Level Contributor
299 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Wow wow wow "LIVE" at the Maxilicous Maxx Royal !

Yes thanks Diane, we loved it ! Sad to come home !

Manchester
Level Contributor
382 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Wow wow wow "LIVE" at the Maxilicous Maxx Royal !

Hi Ann

Great to read your opening post , made the rubbish weather outside disappear for a few minutes , ha ha . Sounds absolutely fantastic , definitely one for the future , have a great time and keep us all updated

Regards

Pete