We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Voyage Belek - Spa.

Manchester.
Level Contributor
1,760 posts
53 reviews
Save Topic
Voyage Belek - Spa.

Hi,

I've booked the VB for the 1st week in March, we have been to the hotel before as a family in May/June 2010, this time we are going as a couple to celebrate a special birthday, I have know idea what to expect in March, doesn't seem to be much info on here for that time of year!

Any info on the Spa would be most welcome, I'm not interested in the treatments, I just want to pass a bit of time away relaxing in the sauna, steam room, Turkish bath and indoor pool is it a nice relaxing area or will I get pestered by the staff to have treatments?? If anyone can compare it to the Susesi Spa that would be great!!

Many thanks, Diane

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
846 posts
137 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Voyage Belek - Spa.

I used the spa last year for a full body massage and have to say it was one of the best massages ever and definately going ot book it for next year. I don't have a list of prices however it would be worth emailing grbelek@voyagehotel.com to ask the question. They are normally good for discounts if you book a package but the professionalism of the staff and quality of the treatments are spot on. Hope you get the answer you are looking for.

Wigan, United...
Level Contributor
190 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Voyage Belek - Spa.

All the the spa area is open on the winter concept they tried enough times to get me in and as everything is indoors you see people all walking around the downtairs area in dressing gowns and last new years eve at 8pm we were all dressed up in our best bib and tucker waiting to go in for the evenings entertainment and dinner and there was loads of people still walking around in dressing gowns walking through hand in hand amongst all the people dressed up. looked Weird lol

Manchester.
Level Contributor
1,760 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Voyage Belek - Spa.

Thank you both for the replies.

Does sound a bit weird Dave, well I won't be prancing around in my dressing gown...lol

Thanks again,

Diane

Annan
Level Contributor
96 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Voyage Belek - Spa.

Hi, wondered if anyone could advise on any special offers that they have received at the spa at voyage before? We are coming back this year for our 5th and 6th time and would like some relaxation! Any advice appreciated.

scotland
Level Contributor
2,347 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Voyage Belek - Spa.

Hi Diane .

All the spa is opened for things like indoor pool and sauna and you wont be pestered for to buy any of the special treatments ,just say no thank you and they wont ask again .

I don't fancy strutting about in my dressing gown either ,but I have senn plenty doing it .

Peter x

Annan
Level Contributor
96 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Voyage Belek - Spa.

Thanks Peter! Anyone ever got a really good discount package and how did you get this?

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
846 posts
137 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Voyage Belek - Spa.

There is a discount coupon for 50% off at the spa if you look up the voyage through the TA website.

scotland
Level Contributor
300 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Voyage Belek - Spa.

theres a 50% off coupon on hotel review page at top on TA

scotland
Level Contributor
300 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply