We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Voyage belek or hilton dalaman?

Which Belek hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London, United...
Level Contributor
18 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
Voyage belek or hilton dalaman?

Been twice to hilton dalaman... Twice paradise... But for 2014 would like to try belek and was thinking about the voyage belek. Any experience would be greatly appreciated. We have two kids (6 and 10). They love the hilton kids club whilst we enjoyed the serenity of the hotel ...

Many thanks

Linette

scotland
Level Contributor
2,347 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Voyage belek or hilton dalaman?

Hi Linette.

If the kids are one of your main priorities then you wont get much better that the Voyage . They have a brilliant kids club which is all set out like a little village with small cabins . It is enclosed and can only be accessed from one entrance and you have to sign your kids in and out .They do brilliant with the kids ,with all sorts of dressing up games where they provide the costumes. They also let the kids bake Pizza's and cakes which are taken away for to be cooked and when they come back the parents are invited to sit at the tables in the club and eat what they have made , with drinks supplied ,great fun. They also have a funfair which is opened at night and is free of charge . They also take the kids out on excursions to places like the zoo and horse riding and the parents can tag along .

Peter

London, United...
Level Contributor
18 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Voyage belek or hilton dalaman?

Thanks peter. Apparently i cant fly to antalya from luton :(

Northampton
Level Contributor
75 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Voyage belek or hilton dalaman?

I flew with First Choice ftom Luton. I loved VB, but didnt rate the kids club as a patron. Looks good, but no real interaction with my 4 yr old. Mostly geared towards our Russian friends. 8 yr old not interested at all. BUT a great hotel for everyone.

scotland
Level Contributor
2,347 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Voyage belek or hilton dalaman?

My six year old grandson loved it and the team spent a lot of time with him . It maybe what and how many nationalities are there at the time that makes the difference .

Peter

Northampton
Level Contributor
75 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Voyage belek or hilton dalaman?

Yes could be Peter. My 4 yr old found an English friend, so was happy to be there.

6. Re: Voyage belek or hilton dalaman?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:23 am, September 11, 2014