We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help please with Calista Luxury Resort...

Buckinghamshire
Level Contributor
44 posts
Save Topic
Help please with Calista Luxury Resort...

Hello all,

ok, getting very excited as we are going to the Calista on the 27th (three weeks away ..wow..)

Can any one tell me how the pods are numbered please. I read a lot about stay in pod 3, stay in pod 5 and so on...

But what pod is what number ?

Also, my wife will not use a lift, but don`t mind a few steps, maybe second or third floors....

I want to e-mail them with a request but need to know the pod numbers ..

Thanks,

Andy.

leeds
Level Contributor
424 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Help please with Calista Luxury Resort...

Hi Ann I was tempted to wander along the beach into the Voyage for a look round last time as it's so close but I was worried they might stop me going back!!

Derbyshire, United...
Level Contributor
15,256 posts
120 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Help please with Calista Luxury Resort...

Hi Auntiewee

Yes this is why I go on the official tour after we got stopped going in the Ella Quality but the daft thing was we were going on an official tour the day after !! lol

We had a lovely tour there and got an Ella bear !

We got stopped going back in our hotel the Susesi on the way back and had left the room key with our son ! Just a quick call to reception and we were allowed back in !

I have e-mailed the Calista asking for times of their tours !

Maybe an idea for your next holiday?

Maxx Royal reviews are all glowing, I bet your so excited and hope you have a lovely birthday there !

6 weeks 3 days for us !

leeds
Level Contributor
424 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Help please with Calista Luxury Resort...

Hi Ann

Yes 5 sleeps to go, very giddy & I'm sure it would feel very flat without it after my daughter's lovely wedding.

The calista is defo one I've been looking at now as being a Turkey newby I'd not heard of it but the forum makes it sound very appealing - the power of TA strikes again!

Waiting to see what hubby thinks to his 1st AI in Turkey as we've been to Greece for the past 10 years returning many times to our favourite Lindos, self catering in family run apartments & eating out every night at the rooftop restaurants lit up by the acropolis. A very diff hol so will be interesting to see what he thinks....mind you as he's getting a couple of games of golf in this year he certainly won't be complaining lol!

Derbyshire, United...
Level Contributor
15,256 posts
120 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Help please with Calista Luxury Resort...

Oh I thought you went with your husband last time.

I am sure he will be impressed as your going to one of the best in Belek

I am sure this area is a golfers paradise and being on a golf course he can enjoy watching some golf to !!

Lindos sounds wonderful but nice to be pampered and sure he will enjoy Turkey !

You could have a similar holiday in other areas of Turkey like Bodrum for example if you enjoy SC.

I will let you know what time the tour is if I hear back from them! It is a good way of seeing the hotels before you book ! The Calista is coming out quite a bit cheaper than the Maxx Royal next summer.

Buckinghamshire
Level Contributor
44 posts
Save Reply
15. Re: Help please with Calista Luxury Resort...

Any help for me please...

Derbyshire, United...
Level Contributor
15,256 posts
120 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: Help please with Calista Luxury Resort...

Andy

I e -mailed the Calista today and got a quick reply and the Customer Service Manager seems to be from the UK so maybe you could send your request regarding your room and state that you do not want a room that requires a lift etc .

If you send your booking ref they should have your booking on their system now.

I hope you will review the hotel please.

Level Contributor
138 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: Help please with Calista Luxury Resort...

Hi I stayed there in June this year. It's by far the best hotel I've stayed in by miles in the Belek area. It makes places like VB look shabby!!!! The pods are the hotel blocks I think there are 7. I book a standard twin room but emailed them in advance to request a room in the main building with a sea view and they met all my requirements. If you look at my review it will give you more info on this fabulous hotel or pm me if you want to ask anymore questions

18. Re: Help please with Calista Luxury Resort...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:20 am, September 10, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Belek