We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

whats as good as the voyage

Which Belek hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Falkirk, United...
Level Contributor
623 posts
33 reviews
Save Topic
whats as good as the voyage

Only back 3 weeks from the Voyage Belek and said we will defo try somewhere different next year but got withdrawl symptoms already .So decided its back to Turkey next year but what hotels are as good as the Voyage. Want somewhere with an over 16s restaurant which we loved the quietness of and somewhere that has evening parties like the four seasons. Not fussed on resort, Lara, Side or Belek. Been to the Royal Wings and Delphin Palace in Lara and the Turquoise in Side. Anyone recommend any hotels on par with the Voyage. Thanks Lynn

Level Contributor
138 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: whats as good as the voyage

I'm a massive Calista fan. Great a la cartes no problems ever booking even booked a couple of them same day. So much quieter than other hotels in belek. I've been to the VB and in my opinion this is by far more superior in nearly every way. I cannot believe its rated 13th on TA perhaps it's because it's a bit pricey but you will certainly not regret going to this hotel

Aberdeen
Level Contributor
333 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: whats as good as the voyage

I very much like the sound of the Calista and its on my wish list. There's definitely lots of great hotels out there that just aren't getting the reviews.

Falkirk, United...
Level Contributor
623 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: whats as good as the voyage

All of these hotels sounds fab but they are all around the £5500 + mark for 3 adults which is a bit much for us. Got the voyage for £3200 this year which was a great price. Lynn

Aberdeen
Level Contributor
333 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: whats as good as the voyage

If that's how much the Voyage is and you know you love it perhaps you should go back there and just look forward to your hol without the worry of wondering if it will be good or not.

Falkirk, United...
Level Contributor
623 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: whats as good as the voyage

Thanks for replying, as much as I love the Voyage I don't want to return 2 years in a row, I will defo go back in the future. I just think there are some gorgeous hotels along the Antalya coast, its just choosing one :) Lynn

16. Re: whats as good as the voyage

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, August 22, 2014