We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Belek in april

glasgow
Level Contributor
392 posts
31 reviews
Save Topic
Belek in april

Hi we often go to turkey in summer when weather is guaranteed. We went to Royal wings in april last year and were lucky to get very good weather also. We've never been to Belek and are seriously considering that next april - can any of the regulars to Belek advise what the weather is likely to be. We fancy either arcadia, voyage or atlantis. Any feedback much appreciated.

glasgow
Level Contributor
392 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Belek in april

cheers Bugalug think it will be booked this weekend - we keep looking at it, and it is very expensive for our fortnight summer holiday as we do like to go a few holidays. Thanks so much for your feedback - looks like 12th april here we come

glasgow
Level Contributor
392 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Belek in april

hi bugalug thought I was all sorted until I read the most recent review - a very disappointed holidaymaker. why is it that you can read loads of great reviews and one bad one just unsettles you!

Derbyshire, United...
Level Contributor
15,356 posts
121 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Belek in april

Hi Glasgowlainey

Possibly like they say they went off the hotels rating as do others and they went with high expectations.They previously stayed at the Cornelia Diamond which has nicer rooms but to be fair they also had issues with their stay there and only rated it 4 stars. Seems again child care was an issue for them.They rate the food highly at the VB and say it was better than the CD.

I am going with realistic expectations I think as I already know the rooms are basic but you have to factor in what you are paying and value for money and the VB does offer that especially if you get it at a good price.

Wigtown, United...
Level Contributor
217 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Belek in april

id choose VB if i were you. ive been searching all over to find a better all inc and cant, so im gonna have to go back!! haha!!

glasgow
Level Contributor
392 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Belek in april

thanks guys - job done - meant to be doing my housework and yet again getting caught up in holiday fever! I think we could all find fault with the hotels we have been to buy hey as long as the good outweighs the negative - I don't think it could be consistently rated no 1 for without very good reason.

Derbyshire, United...
Level Contributor
15,356 posts
121 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: Belek in april

Hi Glasgowlainey

I think the fact it is number one people go with such high expectations. It is very good at what it does but not the most luxurious in the area.

Having said this anyone that can afford the new Laguna rooms would say different as they look wonderful but just to expensive for us.

I love the idea of the beer hut and the adult only areas which you should be able to use to !

Have you booked it ?

Edited: 11:07 am, August 02, 2013
glasgow
Level Contributor
392 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: Belek in april

Hi toady just waiting on a final price from a travel agent that we have given quite a bit of business to recently so hope they can come up with a reasonable price. Will keep you posted

glasgow
Level Contributor
392 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
18. Re: Belek in april

Hi guys - just a little message to say a big thanks to you all for your feedback. VB now booked for next april - thanks to Stephanie at I4travel in Wishaw - her service has been fab

19. Re: Belek in april

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, August 05, 2014