We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

39 Days Until Voyage

Which Belek hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London, United...
Level Contributor
40 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
39 Days Until Voyage

So excited now! It will be our first visit to the VB, only been to Susesi before, hope it is as good.

Who else is going to be there last week in August?

Sarah

scotland
Level Contributor
2,347 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 39 Days Until Voyage

You will enjoy the Voyage ,great for the kids .The Voyage and the Susesi are very good. I just prefer the Voyage especially in the beach areas.

Peter

Sudbury, United...
Level Contributor
394 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 39 Days Until Voyage

We arrive on 26th August for 1 week....hope to see you around!

Rita

London, United...
Level Contributor
40 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 39 Days Until Voyage

We arrive on the 27th, me, hubby and two girls (5yrs & 9mths). Probably see you around!

Northampton
Level Contributor
75 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 39 Days Until Voyage

Voyage is great. A family i met boight food up from the buffet for their 11 month old when dining in the steak house.

Sudbury, United...
Level Contributor
394 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: 39 Days Until Voyage

My husband, I and our son ..who is just 8 are going to be there...will look out for you.

Wirral
Level Contributor
262 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: 39 Days Until Voyage

We will be on our way home. Boo hoo. We arrive on the 13th and leave on 27th. We haven't been to the Susesi but feel sure that you will have a great time at the VB. We have NEVER chosen to revisit a hotel in 35 years of travel but this will be our third time. For the money, it's difficult to see what other place could tick so many boxes for us. We get adult only areas within a large, lively, family complex. The food is excellent and the entertainment is, what it says on he tin, "entertaining." A Block is a little dated (not 5* ) but not enough to put us off going back, as all the other positives more than make up for it. The staff are outstanding, serving with genuine care, and we look forward to catching up on news. We are very excited too.

London, United...
7 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: 39 Days Until Voyage

We arrive on the 29th. Me, hubby and our 2 boys who are 1 and 2. Sooooooooo excited. X

London, United...
Level Contributor
40 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: 39 Days Until Voyage

Looks likes there will be plenty of kiddies for my daughter to make friends with.

That is a great tip Vickster0304, funny I was just thinking about how or what we will feed the baby in the a la Cartes. Was thinking I would either just have to feed her early in the buffet or bring some of those supermarket baby meals from home.

We have never done jars etc so wouldn't even know which ones were best!

scotland
Level Contributor
2,347 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: 39 Days Until Voyage

The Voyage has a cabinet with baby jars for sale in the kids dining room.

Peter

Northampton
Level Contributor
75 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: 39 Days Until Voyage

I dont think you will need jars. There is so much food availabke. All frssh and lovely.