We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Belek hotels a bit pricey for next year !!!!!

Level Contributor
140 posts
71 reviews
Save Topic
Belek hotels a bit pricey for next year !!!!!

Hi guys just been looking to book my June holiday in belek next year. just come back from the Calista which was unbelievable. Just looked at Maxx nearly £6000 for the 2 of us !!!!! Has anyone found any great deals for next year at any of the top hotels as I certainly couldn't justify that much

Kent
Level Contributor
1,776 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Belek hotels a bit pricey for next year !!!!!

Hi Max, i am going next year and booked with Thomsons, they are the only agent that are selling the hotel as far as i am aware of or you can book direct with Riu hotels.

The hotel is off sale at the moment with Thomsons, it is available up until the end of March! not sure why that is, maybe looking at contracts.

Wendy

Evergem, Belgium
Level Contributor
235 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Belek hotels a bit pricey for next year !!!!!

Had a talk with a person who works for a travelagency. She said it's already the 3rd year in a row that prices for Turkey are going up. She showed me prices for 2010 for a hotel( though forget wich one)for a normal family of 2 adults and 2 kids. Difference between 2010 and 2013-> 2500 euro.

She says the sole reason for this are the russians. She also said that most russians are putting themselves i, huge debts to take holidays in other countries and therefore are overly using food and beverages. You see a difference in attitude between richer russians and "poorer" russians; we've been to IC green palace and there you had russians but the upperclass. No rudeness, No drunk ones, like i told in my review the only thing you noticed that they indeed were Russian, was the dinner on their plates was 2 times the size of ours lol

13. Re: Belek hotels a bit pricey for next year !!!!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, September 06, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Belek