We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Voyage Belek Seaview Rooms

jersey channel...
Level Contributor
185 posts
28 reviews
Save Topic
Voyage Belek Seaview Rooms

I have requeste a highest floor room with a seaview in the main building of Voyage Belek for this October but since booking I have read some reviews suggesting they can be noisy.I wonder if anybody has stayed in these rooms and can advise me of specific rooms where we will not be kept up all night by the disco!!I have asked for a quiet room but would like to e-mail with a more specific request.Any info will be most gratefully received Thanks Picky

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
846 posts
137 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Voyage Belek Seaview Rooms

Hi there

I have not stayed in the sea view rooms however can say that from reading previous reviews, a lot of guests have mentioned that it is noisy due to the adult disco. You can sometimes also hear the noise from the villas near to the cobra slide but each to their own. Perhaps try reading the useful tips on some of the reviews to get a rough idea,

jersey channel...
Level Contributor
185 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Voyage Belek Seaview Rooms

thanks hayles, will continue quest!! Picky

Sudbury, United...
Level Contributor
399 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Voyage Belek Seaview Rooms

A block tends to be quieter and it is possible to get a side sea view ... however if you are unlucky you can get 'noisy' neighbours in any of the accommodation areas!

jersey channel...
Level Contributor
185 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Voyage Belek Seaview Rooms

thanks holiday,reckon your right are standard bungalows an upgrade from sea view? Rather put off A block by some reviews?? Thanks Picky

London
Level Contributor
70 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Voyage Belek Seaview Rooms

In the main block the sea facing rooms will pick up the noise of the outside nightclub and it's very noisy. If you are at the other end of the 'finger' looking the other way from the maxx royal it is much quieter.

jersey channel...
Level Contributor
185 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Voyage Belek Seaview Rooms

Thanks ple, does that mean I have to give up my sea view duly paid for??!! Picky

UNITED KINGDOM
Level Contributor
4,129 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Voyage Belek Seaview Rooms

My preference is A block - close to everything - but from our experience quite peaceful. We had family rooms last summer which are right at the end of each corridor.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
59 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Voyage Belek Seaview Rooms

Stayed in A block last year,if you sit on your balcony late at night you will hear the music,go inside and close your double glazed sliding door and you carnt it's simple,and it's a lovely view.We were upgraded this year and yes the duplex are fab but there're is something about a sea view you just carnt beat.

Russell

jersey channel...
Level Contributor
185 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Voyage Belek Seaview Rooms

Thanks Russel envy you the Duplex maybe next time,I think our best bet now is on the Max Royal side of main building.Would welcome your comments. Thanks again Picky

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
59 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Voyage Belek Seaview Rooms

That's where we stayed last year,must say it was perfect but the disco has moved this year and is now fully outside and not undercover so therefore the music maybe louder faseing the maxx,if so just ask for a swap to the other side and I'm sure they will accommodate and if they can not you never now it might be the duplex,I've got to say they were very understanding with our request and it did not cost a penny more.Good luck

Russell

Get answers to your questions about Belek