We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Gloria Serenity Restaurants

MikeyB67
Level Contributor
51 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Gloria Serenity Restaurants

Hi

We are going to the Gloria Serenity in 4 weeks and we're confused by the restaurants there. Everywhere I read it says there is the main buffet restaurant plus 3 ala carte however when I read on the GS website it says there is the main buffet plus French, Aegean, Asian, Italian, Steak House, Sea Food, and International.

I take it you book for these restaurants separately but exactly how many other restaurants (in addition to the buffet) are there? Also we are there for 10 nights and will this allow us to visit each one once?

Thanks in advance

Mike

Preston, United...
Level Contributor
248 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Gloria Serenity Restaurants

Great choice of hotel Mikey! You are sure to love it. The a la carte restaurants which require a reservation for dinner are the French, Asian and Aegean. You can use these once each during your stay, although I must say that we had two reservations in one week for the French restaurant - may depend on availability or how cheeky you are!. The Italian and Steakhouse a la carte restaurants open at lunchtime through to about 5 in the evening. The Seafood restaurant is the one I can't quite remember whether it is open at lunch or evening as we didn't use that one. I believe there is an International restaurant at the clubhouse if you play golf. Buffet food in the main restaurant is of really good quality but I did find it to be on the lukewarm side. Show cooking outdoors is fabulous with a selection of fresh fish, steak, chicken, lamb all cooked to order. The French restaurant was our favourite. Enjoy!

2. Re: Gloria Serenity Restaurants

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, May 14, 2014