We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Silly question re VB a la cartes.

Which Belek hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Level Contributor
567 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Silly question re VB a la cartes.

On the website and in the recent pics of the menus, there is lots of choice which is fab. I am being a bit dense though. Do you pick something from each section of the menu, or do you just pick one starter, one main and a dessert? I am really confused from the reviews saying 6 courses.

Told you it was a silly question! !

scotland
Level Contributor
2,347 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Silly question re VB a la cartes.

Easy now Shell you will gain weight just thinking about it .Is that what they call food for thought ,lol

Peter

Wakefield
Level Contributor
510 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Silly question re VB a la cartes.

I know! Although had an operation for my heartburn last year and can't eat anywhere near what I use too so ill be making my choices wisely this year, was very disappointed last year in the Turkish as I stuffed myself that much on the meze, that when the main came I couldn't eat it and it was amazing!!! So won't be making that mistake again!!

Hertford, United...
Level Contributor
133 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Silly question re VB a la cartes.

In the a la cartes restaurants that you pay for (which I believe is the Steak/Japanese) do you have to pay for the children?

Thanks

scotland
Level Contributor
2,347 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Silly question re VB a la cartes.

It all depends on the age of the child ,there are children's menu's you can choose from at no cost.

Peter

Kent
Level Contributor
1,679 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Silly question re VB a la cartes.

Last year my 7 yo son had a kids burger and it was massive, it would have done me lol.

We didn't pay for him, the steak restaurant is lovely and well worth the extra

Wendy

UNITED KINGDOM
Level Contributor
4,113 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: Silly question re VB a la cartes.

My OH said the steak was the best he had had anywhere! It was all too much for me - I could have done without all the lovely starters - couldn't move after.

Hertford, United...
Level Contributor
133 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: Silly question re VB a la cartes.

Thanks for your replies. Our children are 6 & 4 so I imagine they would eat from the kiddies menu; good to hear that we wont have to pay for them too.

Level Contributor
567 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
18. Re: Silly question re VB a la cartes.

Well guess what..... first a lacarte booked last night which was the italian, the one I had been looking forward to, and had to leave after the starter as I was ill! Nothing to do with the hotel, obviously too much sun and food but gutted to miss out! !! Never mind, mexican tonight! Ps feeling better now and also a bit tipsy as our daughter has been on the horse riding trip so we have taken advantage and had a few cocktails at the adult pool!!

Wakefield
Level Contributor
510 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
19. Re: Silly question re VB a la cartes.

Sooziebabes, go have a word with guest relations, explained why happened and ask if you could go again, I know it's alway busy but I'm sure they will let you! It's my favourite one I must admit!!!

Shell

scotland
Level Contributor
2,347 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
20. Re: Silly question re VB a la cartes.

Sooziebabes . As Shell says go to guest relations and explain the situation .I am quite sure they can work something out for you.

Peter