We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Voyage Belek

Which Belek hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Welling, United...
3 posts
Save Topic
Voyage Belek

Hi first trip coming up in two weeks. Does anyone know about the Tv channels. We have an Daughter who loved the Top Mix channel when we went to the Delphin Palace last year do they have that channel at the Belek? Any other tips for first timers gratefully received.

stoke on trent
Level Contributor
900 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Voyage Belek

Don't know bout tv channel, but so much going on there you haven't got time to watch tv

scotland
Level Contributor
2,347 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Voyage Belek

Most of the tv channels are in Russian, German and Turkish only one or two in English .If you scroll about there are cartoons which are usually foreign ,but my grand kids watched them anyway ,they were handy for keeping them quiet while mum and dad gets ready .

Peter

Welling, United...
3 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Voyage Belek

Thanks for you for your replys. Our Daughter is Autistic and she needs quite a lot of time in the room to cope with all the noise and excitement. She is currently live streaming the top Mix channel at home as she is getting so excited about the holiday. (It is a music channel showing mostly English and French songs) So I really want to see if I can find out if they have it before I go, so I can prepare her in advance if they don't have it.

Thanks

Wakefield
Level Contributor
515 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Voyage Belek

They do have a really good music channel that I had on whilst getting ready last year! Can't remember what it was called mind, maybe someone who is there at the min can have a look for you as there is a list of channels in the room. Only 25 more sleeps for me!!!

Shell

stoke on trent
Level Contributor
900 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Voyage Belek

Why not email Inci at the hotel and ask what they have, if you mention your daughter they might be able to help with maybe a DVD player in the room, I'm sure they have them in the delux rooms so they should be able to find you one, if that would be any help

Ecosse
Level Contributor
106 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Voyage Belek

I do not see the top mix channel listed.

There are 48 channels including 5 in English.

There are 4 music channels and 2 children's channels (included. Cartoon network). All in foreign language but the kids do not seem to mind!

Ecosse
Level Contributor
106 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Voyage Belek

I do not see the top mix channel listed.

There are 48 channels including 5 in English.

There are 4 music channels and 2 children's channels (included. Cartoon network). All in foreign language but the kids do not seem to mind!

Welling, United...
3 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Voyage Belek

Thank you for checking I'm sure she will like the music channels

9. Re: Voyage Belek

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, May 07, 2014