We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

cornelia diamond help

Newcastle, United...
Level Contributor
17 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
cornelia diamond help

HI can anyone help ? does the hotel supply pool/beach towels thank you

Newcastle, United...
Level Contributor
17 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: cornelia diamond help

Ah thank you for that im so excited, hope you have a great time to happy days

Scotland
Level Contributor
29 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: cornelia diamond help

We are going with an 8 YEAR OLD - wiIl she get in all the RESTAURANTS?

What is BEST Restaurant

Can you swim in the SEA and is it windy - SORRY FOR ALL THE QUESTIONS - First time to TURKEY - Going to CORNELIA DIAMOND in JULY 14TH - IS there anything else I need to know

THANK YOU VERY MUCH

BILL

Godalming, United...
Level Contributor
735 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: cornelia diamond help

Hi Bill,

I,m afraid that I can,t answer your question re your Daughter as my Daughter was 18 when we went so the question never arose! An e mail to the hotel would tell you!

The best a la carte in my opinion was the Forest Pub (Steak restaurant),this also had the benefit of being the only a la carte indoors and thus air conditioned,which when we went ( late July/ August was a big plus as the humidity at that time is unbearable!

Yes you can swim in the sea and everyone does,there are life guards too!

It wasn't,t windy at all when we were there ( a little wind would have helped with the humidity)

The only other thing you need to know, is that you,re going to have a great holiday in a fabulous hotel! You have chosen well.

Anything else you need to know,I will try to help,just don,t know anything at all re kids facilities etc,but I,m sure that someone on the forum will

Pat

14. Re: cornelia diamond help

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, April 27, 2014