We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Voyage Belek Laguna Villas

Surrey Uk
Level Contributor
76 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Voyage Belek Laguna Villas

We have just put our video of the gorgeous Laguna Villas on Youtube.

Here's the link.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTWHphDsrRM

Leeds
Level Contributor
27 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Voyage Belek Laguna Villas

Anyone know roughly how much it would cost to upgrade to these from a standard room for two weeks?

scotland
Level Contributor
2,347 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Voyage Belek Laguna Villas

Hi BigBob. You would be better sending an email to the hotel who could quote you the exact price, as some guests may be different depending on what company they travelled with.

Peter

Edited: 4:09 am, July 25, 2013
3 posts
Save Reply
13. Re: Voyage Belek Laguna Villas

Not sure about upgrading but we've just booked 10 days in one in may next year! So excited I can barely breathe ;-) xx

Hertford, United...
Level Contributor
133 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Voyage Belek Laguna Villas

I received an email from the hotel today quoting 250 Euro's per night to upgrade.

South Shields...
Level Contributor
51 posts
1 review
Save Reply
15. Re: Voyage Belek Laguna Villas

we got upgraded to one of these villas in may and they are fantastic, we have also just booked for the end of may for next year and got a fantastic deal with thomas cook for 11nts, think its an error as it was cheaper than booking 2 standard garden view rooms

Yorkshire, England
Level Contributor
5 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: Voyage Belek Laguna Villas

I have a quote from a few weeks ago for August.. To upgrade from a Bungalow to a Lagoon Duplex is €390 per night!!!!!!!!

Surrey
Level Contributor
1,686 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: Voyage Belek Laguna Villas

Hi Emma

I have just watched your YouTube video of the Laguna Villas which is great - thanks very much. I'm just a bit confused as I thought they had two bedrooms plus a lounge for max 4 adults and 2 children?

Does anyone know?

Thanks very much

Sharon

Surrey Uk
Level Contributor
76 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
18. Re: Voyage Belek Laguna Villas

Hi Sharon

Really sorry for the delay in replying....working too hard and need a holiday! we are going back to Voyage on April 8th, can't wait. sadly, we couldn't afford to book a Laguna villa. They are gorgeous and it's good to see the link to our video up again, thanks Peter! There was no separate sitting room, just two bedrooms and bathrooms on separate floors. They did feel really spacious. I think some are larger than others and ours was not one of the biggest villas? Plenty of room for 6 though.

Emma

Surrey
Level Contributor
1,686 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
19. Re: Voyage Belek Laguna Villas

Thanks so much for your reply Emma - it really is appreciated!

I'm wondering if the Laguna Villas do vary slightly in size as you say as the villa you had looks slightly smaller ie. no L shaped sofa in a lounge type area.

We are 2 adults with 2 teenage children and 2 young children so I'm thinking this room type would be ideal for us. Obviously we would have one bedroom and the 2 teenagers will have the second bedroom, but I'm trying to work out where the younger two children would sleep..

And yes don't we all need a holiday!!! :-)

Many thanks once again. Your video on YouTube was great!!

Sharon

20. Re: Voyage Belek Laguna Villas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, March 05, 2015