We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Gloria Serenity

Norwich, England
Level Contributor
278 posts
26 reviews
Save Topic
Gloria Serenity

Hi guys,

Please can you advise whether the Gloria Serenity charges or has restrictions on it's al a carte restaurants? I can't see from the website what if any restrictions apply. How many al a carte's are available?

Also, is the mini fridge stocked daily with beers, wine & soft drinks?

Are all Gloria hotels linked & can you use all facilities?

Many thanks

Preston, United...
Level Contributor
248 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Gloria Serenity

No charges for the a la cartes at Gloria Serenity. There are French, Asian, Fish and Aegean restaurants in the evenings. My favourites are the French and Asian. You can only book once for each restaurant during your stay. No restriction on the daytime a la cartes and also no charges and you can go as many times as you like..

The mini-bar/fridge in your room is re-stocked daily with beer, wine, spirits(vodka, gin, raki), soft drinks and mixers. Also there is chocolate (toblerone or snickers), Doritos, Pretzels, crackers,Haribos and chewing gum. All are replenished every day.

The Gloria Serenity and Gloria Golf are next door to each other and share the entertainment centre which houses the amphitheatre, cinema, bowling alley and nightclub. The Gloria Verde is a short distance away and a complimentary shuttle runs between all 3 hotels. You can use the facilities of all 3 no matter which hotel you are staying at. However, unless you are a villa guest, there is a charge of 50% of the menu price for drinks and food at the hotels you are not staying at.

Newcastle, United...
Level Contributor
99 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Gloria Serenity

going in august and cant wait is there a dress code for the restaurants in case hubby needs to pack long trousers xx thanks

Preston, United...
Level Contributor
248 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Gloria Serenity

The men are required to wear long trousers for the a la carte restaurants in the evenings and ladies are encouraged to dress up. However, there will always be those who choose to ignore this and it may depend upon which head waiter is on duty as to whether the rules are enforced! My husband usually packs a couple of pairs of full length linen trousers which are fine. I'm sure you will have a wonderful time. I will be next door at the Gloria Golf in August!

uk
Level Contributor
26 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Gloria Serenity

does anyone know the golf course charges for verde/serenity?

5. Re: Gloria Serenity

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, August 28, 2014