We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Voyage Belek booking

Leicester, United...
Level Contributor
199 posts
37 reviews
Save Topic
Voyage Belek booking

I'm wanting to book this hotel for next year as I've read so many wonderful things about it! I was wondering who is best to book with? DIY job? Thomas cook or Thomson? Who did you all book with?

Wirral, United...
Level Contributor
588 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Voyage Belek booking

Hi last year I booked with Travel Republic this year I have found Thompson to be the cheapest option.

Not sure if it depends on what months you travel etc.

I would suggest to try all the main ones with the dates that you want to travel and see who comes out top.

Deb

P.s. Great hotel you will love it!!

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
846 posts
137 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Voyage Belek booking

i booked my holiday through thomas cook and got a really good price considering now for the dates i'm going, the price are through the roof! be sure to register with a cashback website like www.quidco.com to save some pennies :)

UNITED KINGDOM
Level Contributor
4,129 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Voyage Belek booking

I usually go through Direct Holidays part of TC - usually bit cheaper with 20kg luggage and meals included as standard - not always the case so shop around. My advice is to book early. Next summer should launch end of the month/early May.

Leicester, United...
Level Contributor
199 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Voyage Belek booking

Ok great, thanks all. Yea defiantly gonna book when the brochures are released. Do they do child free places does anyone know? We normally go Lara beach area really like the look of this hotel.

stoke on trent
Level Contributor
900 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Voyage Belek booking

I booked as soon as they came out for summer this year with Thomas cook and got a free child place, otherwise would never of been ble to afford to come to VB again

Leicester, United...
Level Contributor
199 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Voyage Belek booking

Great thanks. We just wanna get it booked now just waiting for them to release the next years brouchers. Would be great if we managed to get a child free place. Might book on the high street to keep local stores going and all that.

stoke on trent
Level Contributor
900 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Voyage Belek booking

I book in store but always get an online price first to take with me to see if they will price match, which I've always found they do, every little helps. As a guide for you we have paid £3,300 for 2 adults and child free, for two weeks in school holidays, that's staying in block B, that's with TC, and cheapest I could find, when are you looking to go and how many travelling?

Derbyshire, United...
Level Contributor
15,256 posts
120 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Voyage Belek booking

Hi Lilo-shu- shu

When are you looking to actually go?

Thomas Cook did the kids for a £1 at launch last year for this summer. Not sure if it was all hotels !

I have recently booked with Direct holidays for next Easter and it was the best price at the time of booking, the same room with FC was almost £1000 more, We have flight meal, drinks voucher for both flights and 25 Kilo luggage included to. TC was about £400 more for the same holiday so it does pay to really search for the best deal.

The 3 of you could go next Easter for example for £2150 ish in a double room or £2500 ish for a family bungalow, so playing round with room types can save money to!

25th April is supposed to be the launch day for Thomson !

Leicester, United...
Level Contributor
199 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Voyage Belek booking

It doesn't really matter when we go as our daughter is only 2 the 19th September this year. So not tied to school holidays yet. It'll just be the three if us. Me and my partner want to go to Oludenzi next year as well to check out wedding venues but that'll be seperate. Don't really mind which is first. But we don't want to go to early in the year, think from late may onwards.

Thanks for them prices, and for that launch date. We left it to late for this year the prices are shocking now so hopefully booking early is the way forward.

Falkirk, United...
Level Contributor
633 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Voyage Belek booking

We booked through monarch, £3000 for 3 adults on the 9th July. Was £4000 with TC. Lynn

Get answers to your questions about Belek