We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Gloria Golf- Baby

Which Belek hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
82 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Gloria Golf- Baby

Going to Gloria Golf in May for two weeks. Can anybody tell me what I need to bring for my 8 month old baby - food, formula, nappies, dribblers etc? I know they have a kiddies club but it starts at 1 year old

scotland
Level Contributor
2,347 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Gloria Golf- Baby

Not been to the Gloria golf with babies ,but have been to many more . With a baby like that you would be better taking all the food and formula that he is used to. You can get substitutes in Turkey but they are just that substitutes and they may upset the babies tummy. You can get nappies in the shops in Belek ,but we always took our own for our grandchildren as they are a lot thinner and less absorbent over there. Take good quality sun block as it is very expensive over there over there and there is a good chance that it can be fake.Always use the bottled water to make up the formula and if you dont have a stereliser then take tablets with you to clean the bottles.

Hope this helps you.

Peter

London
Destination Expert
for Gumbet, Bitez
Level Contributor
9,687 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Gloria Golf- Baby

I'm sure you don't need to take baby food with you, at 8 months you can find plenty she can eat, I used to give my baby soft veg & potatoes, rice, pasta, little bits of fish, scrambled egg etc. They are always very good in restaurants and will get whatever you ask for.

I have to disagree about the nappies, I brought my daughter up in Turkey and always found the Turkish brands just as good as the UK ones, try Molfix, Can Baby or Evy Baby, they are all very good. You can get Pampers too, they are called Prima out there but they are more expensive. You can also get wipes but bring your own nappy sacks as they don't have those.

What is a dribbler? I've not come across that word before?

scotland
Level Contributor
2,347 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Gloria Golf- Baby

The choice is very limited in Belek .

Peter

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
82 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Gloria Golf- Baby

thanks for replies. A dribbler is a bib and as he is teething he uses a lot of them.

scotland
Level Contributor
2,347 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Gloria Golf- Baby

Hi madf0rtravel . Dribbler I thought that was a footballer ,only kidding I knew what it was ,They certainly wont supply bibs ,just have to take a few and keep washing themj out,they will dry in minutes on the balconies. I would just take what ever food and milk you use for your baby with you if you are not sure. Just think ,some adults get upset tummies just by the change of food over there ,not that there is anything wrong with it ,but some people take a while to get used to the change ,so what would it be like for young babies. I am sure you will be Ok . Have a good holiday.

Peter

6. Re: Gloria Golf- Baby

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, April 02, 2014