We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sea view rooms in side block b

stoke on trent
Level Contributor
900 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Sea view rooms in side block b

Just wondered, are there any rooms with a sea view in block b? Even on the highest floor? Would like a sea view, but like he thought of block b

Wakefield
Level Contributor
545 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sea view rooms in side block b

I had a room in b block on one of the top floors, which had a tiny sea view (or i think it was a sea view it was quite far!) however you also have big massive trees on the balcony too! so i would say no, probably not as its quite a way from the sea. I must admit i prefer that block for now compared to the main building (too noisy for me). However, trying A Block this year see what that one is like!!!

x

scotland
Level Contributor
2,347 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sea view rooms in side block b

Don't think you will get a sea view from block B.

If you get a room at the back of block A there is quite a good sea view looking to the left between the Voyage and The Maxx.

Peter

stoke on trent
Level Contributor
900 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sea view rooms in side block b

Thanks didn't really think I would, but thought I'd ask, I like the idea of block b for the location, nice and quiet, and close to lobby bar for late night JD, but a decent view would be nice, il email Inci before we go to ask for a room without a tree view!

Wigan
Level Contributor
102 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Sea view rooms in side block b

We have just moved from B block to A as we were overlooking a roof.....couldn't see the sea

5. Re: Sea view rooms in side block b

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, March 22, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Belek