We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Voyage new rooms

Which Belek hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Wigan, United...
Level Contributor
190 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Voyage new rooms

Ah well just got told off by security for trying to take a photo of the new pools. Unlucky i already have 2 snaps before you grilled me. Oops naughty me lol

Derbyshire, United...
Level Contributor
15,098 posts
112 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Voyage new rooms

ha ! Dave the things you do for the TA members !

How is it looking? I suppose they want to keep it under wraps until they offically launch them !!

Oh and when do golfers use bats ??? a few to many effes ? lol

Wigan, United...
Level Contributor
190 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Voyage new rooms

Young up and coming gentlemen use clubs golfers use bats. I have sat here on my tab and looked at booking the new rooms they are 9000 plus for 2 weeks in June for that price i would want my own sedan chair and be carried around by a couple of buxom wenches. Lol

scotland
Level Contributor
2,347 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Voyage new rooms

Far too expensive Dave .I think they are only testing the water here to see if they will indeed get that sort of price. I hope that the price will settle once they realise they are too dear.

Oh! and if you don't stay off the Efes you will need a sedan chair lol

Peter

Wigan, United...
Level Contributor
190 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Voyage new rooms

I am sat with the beer monster as we call him as he has 4 to my one. But it ok i have heard they are send a new efes truck for him.

West Midlands
Level Contributor
202 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Voyage new rooms

Well done Dave, cant wait to see your photos, off there myself 13 April. What's the weather like for you? x

Wigan, United...
Level Contributor
190 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Voyage new rooms

Weather nice the last couple of days a lot like an english summer. They are now filling the big pool and putting everthing in place for the season what a change in the last ray or 2 as all sunbeds in place and there is already bbq outside.

stoke on trent
Level Contributor
900 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Voyage new rooms

Can't wait for the piccies, how's the rest of the refurb looking, anything else new to report?

Wigan
Level Contributor
102 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Voyage new rooms

Only managed two pics before we got sent away lol but cleaners are all out this evening cleaning everything and we do have till friday......

Wirral
Level Contributor
262 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Voyage new rooms

Your post made me laugh out loud. We aren't there till August but so looking forward to it. Can't wait to be back, although we are "slumming" it in Block A overlooking the relax pool! Couldn't quite manage the extra 8 grand for the Laguna Villa, still, I suppose we'll cope. At least there's plenty of time to re-stock the Effes till my man gets there. Enjoy.

Wigan
Level Contributor
102 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Voyage new rooms

All new decking round the big pool.....just re filling it now. Nearly full. All tables on the grass today by a big BBQ. Relax pool opened up today....tractor cleaning beach.....wish we had booked for next week now. Dave needs to change his birthday. Booked chinese for tomoz.