We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Limak arcadia golf resort

Which Belek hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Durham, United...
Level Contributor
44 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Limak arcadia golf resort

Hi going to arcadia in August and just can't wait, taking teenagers and just wondering is their lots for them to do? Also is it worth taking iPad and is wifi free, hope you can help thanks ,

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
3 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Limak arcadia golf resort

Hi, I'm at the Limack Arcadia as we speak and it's very nice. Wifi is free and reception give you the password etc although will say its difficult to obtain while in our room. It's quiet here just now but all the pools, restaurants etc are getting a new coat of paint for the summer season beginning on 1st April. There is a huge amount to do such as gym, turkish bath (although cheaper outwith hotel), football pitches, tennis, crazy golf with water sports centre re-opening next month. There is at least 5 or 6 bars and food is very good and all 7 restaurants will be open in August. Belek itself is very golf orientated which is why hubby and I are here just now so if you are looking for culture then you should think about going to Antalya, Serik or Manavgat. Not sure if will be different when you arrive but majority of holidaymakers are German and as a result a lot of the entertainment is German orientated but still enjoyable. We fly home on Monday but definitely looking to re-book next year. If you have any other questions I'll help as best I can :0)

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
3 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Limak arcadia golf resort

Hi, I'm at the Limack Arcadia as we speak and it's very nice. Wifi is free and reception give you the password etc although will say its difficult to obtain while in our room. It's quiet here just now but all the pools, restaurants etc are getting a new coat of paint for the summer season beginning on 1st April. There is a huge amount to do such as gym, turkish bath (although cheaper outwith hotel), football pitches, tennis, crazy golf with water sports centre re-opening next month. There is at least 5 or 6 bars and food is very good and all 7 restaurants will be open in August. Belek itself is very golf orientated which is why hubby and I are here just now so if you are looking for culture then you should think about going to Antalya, Serik or Manavgat. Not sure if will be different when you arrive but majority of holidaymakers are German and as a result a lot of the entertainment is German orientated but still enjoyable. We fly home on Monday but definitely looking to re-book next year. If you have any other questions I'll help as best I can :0)

Manchester
Level Contributor
432 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Limak arcadia golf resort

Hows the weather been?

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
46 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Limak arcadia golf resort

Hi, I'm arriving on the 25th March with 2 children.

Ive contacted the hotel and they've told me that only the indoor pool will be open and only 2 restaurants.

Is this correct as the kids will be disappointed if they can't use the outdoor facilities.

Also do you have any advice on which area of the hotel I should request my room?

Thanks in advance.

Edited: 5:13 am, March 10, 2013
Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
3 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Limak arcadia golf resort

Hi, weareallwednesday, there are 3 outdoor pools but only one has been open this week but the weather has been a bit mixed, (warm & sunny at start of week but stormy yesterday & dull today) so really depends on the weather when you arrive. The waterfall pool isn't open as this is being painted but could be open when you arrive as we went on a tour the other day and our guide told us Turkish authorities insist all renovation work is stopped by 1st April so tourists have a relaxing holiday. There is lots for the kids to do and there is an animation team who do different things throughout the day with both the kids & the adults and at night there is a showtime ie last night was Samba tonight is a magic show. There is also a small arcade and a computer room with PS3 & Xbox there and of course the beach. As for what room, we requested the main building as per other Trip Advisor reviews and the rooms are nice but ours doesn't have a bath so if that's something you like I'd request that. It looks like everyone is in the main building just now. Restaurant wise there are 3 open just now but only the main one is all inclusive and you shouldn't have much problem finding anything to eat. There is also a Chinese restaurant and an Italian which are both an additional 8 euros per person (drinks are still AI) and both have excellent food. Anything else you might want to know, just ask :0)

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
46 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Limak arcadia golf resort

Do the rooms have an iron and does the hotel provide towels for the pool area.

Level Contributor
8 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Limak arcadia golf resort

Hi there, we are going to this hotel for the first time in July, having been to Voyage Belek the last two years. Does this hotel provide towels for the sunbeds like VB does or do I have to make room in my cases for some?!

8. Re: Limak arcadia golf resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, March 26, 2014