We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bogazkent, Crystal Waterworld Hotel

Which Belek hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Scotland
Level Contributor
200 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Bogazkent, Crystal Waterworld Hotel

Has anyone been to the Bogazkent area recently who can give me an update on the new Crystal Hotel Crystal Waterworld? Due to open in June this year and booked to go on the 15th June for 2 weeks. Seemed like a good idea at the time but beginning to have reservations now.

Thanks

High Wycombe...
Level Contributor
23 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
231. Re: Bogazkent, Crystal Waterworld Hotel

Hi

Last time we went to Belek with took Turkish Liras.

This was frowned upon by most locals as they preferred Euros or Dollars.

Is this still the case or has that now changed? Just trying to work what currency to take with us when we go.

Thanks

Kilmarnock, United...
1 post
Save Reply
232. Re: Bogazkent, Crystal Waterworld Hotel

totally agree ... you will never please everyone and going by a lot of previous remarks I think a lot of people are going out to the hotel to look for problems etc. Holiday is what you make it and I am sure no-body will starve or suffer de-hydration

northern ireland
Level Contributor
116 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
233. Re: Bogazkent, Crystal Waterworld Hotel

Going to Crystal Waterworld 22nd September 2013 don't know what to think with all the mad comments and niggling complaints on the forum ! Hopefully all will be good by the time I get there !!!!

King's Lynn, United...
Level Contributor
5 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
234. Re: Bogazkent, Crystal Waterworld Hotel

Hi i would just take english and change it there or if you have euro just them will see you there on 30th i am going on the 29th June looking forward to getting away

Bradford, United...
Level Contributor
115 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
235. Re: Bogazkent, Crystal Waterworld Hotel

can you give us an idea of what was on the menus at the a la cartes please. Have you eaten at all of them?

thanks

Lichfield
9 posts
Save Reply
236. Re: Bogazkent, Crystal Waterworld Hotel

Euros seems totally acceptable in the spa/hotel , and lira and euro outside the hotel. Off to the Latiino today and Italian tomorrow, will update when been, some fellow Brits I have spoken to say the chinese and the fish restaurants are lovely. But you do have to queue and this morning it was nearly an hour, some friends just behind me didn't get into any :-( the Thomas cook rep said the management may change it to one restaurant free per week as they are being over subscribed, which is a shame as they look beautiful and the food is having great reviews

northern ireland
Level Contributor
116 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
237. Re: Bogazkent, Crystal Waterworld Hotel

We booked this hotel because of the a la carte restaurants so that we would not be eating In the same place every night sounds like a hassel having to stand and queue for an hour then being disappointed ?

Bradford, United...
Level Contributor
115 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
238. Re: Bogazkent, Crystal Waterworld Hotel

queuing either in person or in a phone queue seems the norm when booking A La Cartes in Turkey. We have always had to do this and its always at an inconvenient time and yes they are always over subscribed. But if you want to eat at the A La Cartes then this is what you have to do. They better not change it to one restaurant free per week. I will be complaining if they do and don't think i will be the only one.

Lichfield
9 posts
Save Reply
239. Re: Bogazkent, Crystal Waterworld Hotel

Went to the Latino restaurant last night, beautiful food in a lovely setting, very civilised . They are still only half filling the restaurants, so only about 30 people in each, (one shut every night too) perhaps until the staff are fully trained. The steak was beautiful and the chocolate waterfall sweet to die for, well worth the queue. Tonight the italian, the Turkish bath, massage and face mask, very good value at 45 euros and a lovely experience, they will try to sell you additional massages but we declined and that was ok.

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
39 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
240. Re: Bogazkent, Crystal Waterworld Hotel

Hi jaqui, glad to hear your having a good time, how's the breakfast scrum in the morning doing ?? I'm arriving sun and hoping its beginning to run smoothly or not ....??