We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather - March 22nd to April 5th

Cheshire - UK
Level Contributor
18 posts
36 reviews
Save Topic
Weather - March 22nd to April 5th

What sort of weather can we expect in late March/early April - we are staying in Belek. First time visitors to Turkey, so happy to receive any hints and tips from the experts out there on TripAdvisor.

wigan
Level Contributor
1,044 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather - March 22nd to April 5th

I will be just over the way in Kemer until 19th March so will let you know on arrival if you remind me no problem

Cheshire - UK
Level Contributor
18 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Weather - March 22nd to April 5th

That's great - thank you.

stoke on trent
Level Contributor
900 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Weather - March 22nd to April 5th

went to voyage belek last easter which was that time of year, days warm and sunny, in bikini all day long so defo sunbathing weather, got a lovely tan, pools too cold to go in as was the sea, but kids didnt find it a problem. evenings went very chilly indeed though you defo need a jacket on at night, i only took a little cardigan and was freezing. we had thunderstorms at night as well, but that didnt cause any problems.

although it was great for us, i have heard that the weather can be unpredictable at that time of year, but im sure itl be warmer than in the uk.

hope this helps a bit

Cheshire - UK
Level Contributor
18 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Weather - March 22nd to April 5th

Certainly does help - thank you.

We've spent a fair bit of time in Menorca in March/April, and it sounds similar weather.

Really looking forward to seeing Turkey for the first time - there seem to be some real fans around!

stoke on trent
Level Contributor
900 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Weather - March 22nd to April 5th

yup!!!!! we are going the voyage belek again this year but in july, it was lovely in the day time, but just that bit to cold at night, i like to sit outside of an evening and watch the entertainment, that was all starting to be put on towards the end of the second week but to cold for me then.

which hotel have you booked?

Cheshire - UK
Level Contributor
18 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Weather - March 22nd to April 5th

We're at the Voyage Belek - looked to be really good from the reviews. Just wondering which restauarants will be open when we're there.

stoke on trent
Level Contributor
900 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Weather - March 22nd to April 5th

The main buffet restaurant is always open and you don't need to book, the Chinese, fish and Italian are open but you need to book, the Greek wasn't as that is all outside, and I'm not sure about the Turkish restaurant, but you have to book for that aswell.

Cheshire - UK
Level Contributor
18 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Weather - March 22nd to April 5th

Cheers - and thanks for all the advice and info.

Manchester
Level Contributor
432 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Weather - March 22nd to April 5th

Im hoping for a little bit of sunshine, i fly out on 22 march x looking forward to a nice break x

Woking, United...
Destination Expert
for Side
Level Contributor
6,451 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Weather - March 22nd to April 5th

AVERAGE TEMPERATURES IN MARCH

Day-time temperature - 18 degrees

Night-time temperature - 8 degrees

Sunshine hours - 7