We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

susesi again

Which Belek hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London, United...
Level Contributor
62 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
susesi again

hi everyone going back to susesi mid may we went last year for my 50th big family group everyone wants to go againbusy booking nowit will be a bit busier so i will be interested to see if the same service can be achieved i dont normally return to the same hotel so plus points for susesi i will write a review when i return gary

Derbyshire, United...
Level Contributor
15,176 posts
114 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: susesi again

Hi gary

I remember well you going for your special birthday and glad you enjoyed it so much that you want to return

We felt just the same when we went the first time, we could not wait to return. and it was just the same service wise. We went in July and August so peak season.

There will be more going on in May and sure you will have another great holiday!

London, United...
Level Contributor
62 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: susesi again

thanks toady we are having 10 days this time looking forward to the pier and sandals as they were not open last time and also going to try the steak a la carte and the fish gary

southport
Level Contributor
2,024 posts
150 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: susesi again

Hi garycruse.

We are going to the Susesi in November for our first time after being recommended by Toady.

It was a choice between the VB and Susesi, we have wanted to go to the Susesi for a couple of years now so are really looking forward to it.

Our favorite hotel in the Antalya region is the Barut Lara as this hotel fulfills all our needs and expectations so the Susesi has a lot to live up to.We have booked a sea view room so any info on room location ,which floor etc would be most welcome.

Brian.

London, United...
Level Contributor
62 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: susesi again

hi brian sorry cant really advise on rooms as their was 50 people in our group and rooms were all different we had a triplex for my wife my two sons and their girlfriends it was;nt ideal but hotel gave me and wife a deluxe double at no charge but we all had a great time with not one complaint i went april last year i did a review i return this time in may 25 i will dosome research for you regarding sea view rooms and put it in my review in may cheers gary

southport
Level Contributor
2,024 posts
150 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: susesi again

Thanks Gary

will appreciate that

Brian.

southport
Level Contributor
2,024 posts
150 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: susesi again

Hi all.

any one know how far and which are the best watewrfalls in or around Belek also are there any markets in area.

Brian.

London, United...
Level Contributor
62 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: susesi again

hi brian yes theirs a market in town i think twice a week mainly selling fake designer stuff didnt go to waterfalls to early in year we want to go rafting this time i will let you know

8. Re: susesi again

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, January 31, 2014