We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Riu Kaya Palazzo info

Which Belek hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Derbyshire, United...
Level Contributor
15,207 posts
114 reviews
Save Topic
Riu Kaya Palazzo info

I decided to contact the hotel and got a lovely reply today and a summer 2013 factsheet. I have to say the hotel has a very good All Inclusive package and a comprehensive factsheet.

I have got another to add to my growing list .

You cannot use the Palazzo if staying at the Riu Kaya Belek !

Southampton
Level Contributor
1,254 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
311. Re: Riu Kaya Palazzo info

Cheers Ann

Sueie when do you arrive ?

Phil

Derbyshire, United...
Level Contributor
15,207 posts
114 reviews
Save Reply
312. Re: Riu Kaya Palazzo info

Hi Mitch

Really enjoyable first review from you and loved the photo's and the Garden Suites do look lovely!

Thanks for reviewing as I think the positive reviews will help those going soon who have been worried. I think if the hotel reads the reviews they will pick up on the on the minor points in reviews like yours but also take encouragement and know they are getting many things right.

It is a new hotel and these hotels take time to get things right. I think in the main they are trying their best.

"Soft opening" prices usually reflect this and prices next year are so much higher.

Looking at all they are offering in the All Inclusive package it should be one of the best hotels once they iron out the niggles. It opened in a rush so no surprise everything was not perfect.

Would you return?

Bolton
Level Contributor
20 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
313. Re: Riu Kaya Palazzo info

Hi Toady

Yes I would definitely go back, I also asked my wife and daughter for a collective view and they both said yes.

Best Regards Mitch

Derbyshire, United...
Level Contributor
15,207 posts
114 reviews
Save Reply
314. Re: Riu Kaya Palazzo info

Hi Mitch,

Great you all gave it the thumbs up !

Regards Ann

midlands
Level Contributor
132 posts
1 review
Save Reply
315. Re: Riu Kaya Palazzo info

My son said the same - best turkey holiday so far !

316. Re: Riu Kaya Palazzo info

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:19 am, September 08, 2014