We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

£15,914 first choice to VB?

Which Belek hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
stoke on trent
Level Contributor
900 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
£15,914 first choice to VB?

Just been browsing and first choice want the above price for 2 weeks at VB for 3 adults and 1 child end if july 2013. Now is it me, or is that just completely ridiculous??!!

You coul go the week before for just over £7,000 or the week after for £8,000 non of which id pay even if I could afford it.

Am I being unreasonable? Or are first choice bonkers?

Derbyshire, United...
Level Contributor
15,207 posts
114 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: £15,914 first choice to VB?

Luvmykids,

Just had a look out of curiosity and the higher price quote is for one of the new pool access villas and cheaper quote for a bungalow.

Crikey though who could afford almost £16,000 for a holiday !I

Falkirk, United...
Level Contributor
632 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: £15,914 first choice to VB?

Have a look at monarch,I got the voyage belek for 11 nights on the 9th july for 3 adults for £3000.Lynn

Hertford, United...
Level Contributor
133 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: £15,914 first choice to VB?

The prices seem to have going through the roof in the last week. I book 2 adults and 2 children travelling at the end of July, the exactly same holiday is now 1.8K more!! I booked a week before xmas.

Crazy!!!

stoke on trent
Level Contributor
900 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: £15,914 first choice to VB?

I booked earlier on in the year for me hubby and DD to go in the school hols and was looking to see if it would be cheap enough for DS who will be 17 to come with us, it was an extra £1,500 for him when I booked in may, and it's shot up even more now. I got it for £3,300 for the 3 of us for 2 weeks( although DD is a free child place) that's with Thomas Cook

Edited: 11:43 am, December 30, 2012
5. Re: £15,914 first choice to VB?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 am, January 05, 2014