We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tickets arrived for Xmas at the Maxx Royal!

Sheffield
Level Contributor
468 posts
36 reviews
Save Topic
Tickets arrived for Xmas at the Maxx Royal!

Getting quite excited now...just need to pick up my case from my friends house this weekend and collect our Turkish Lira and we're all set!

Just feels very strange packing a case with long trousers and cardigans instead of bikini's and SPF30!

Barnsley, United...
Level Contributor
2,517 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tickets arrived for Xmas at the Maxx Royal!

Fab news have a great holiday, if you have not already ordered your lira get it over there much better rate then here even if you get it in the hotel.

Sheffield
Level Contributor
468 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Tickets arrived for Xmas at the Maxx Royal!

Thanks for that, I was literally just saying to a work colleague that we need to order some Turkish Lira this weekend!

Might take a little bit out with us for tips etc and then change the rest when we get there.

Barnsley, United...
Level Contributor
2,517 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Tickets arrived for Xmas at the Maxx Royal!

Yep we have about 10 lira on use for tipping then get the rest over there, you can get good rates over there don't get it in the airport either we don't tend to spend much and you can pay for trips in sterling if going with Thomas cook or Thomson.

4. Re: Tickets arrived for Xmas at the Maxx Royal!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:15 pm, December 16, 2013