We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

new rooms at VB

manchester
Level Contributor
1,127 posts
1 review
Save Topic
new rooms at VB

Hi ,

just in case anyone is interested travel republic have prices for the new laguna rooms that sleep up to six although very expensive .

karen

Surrey
Level Contributor
1,686 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: new rooms at VB

Thanks very much everyone. That really helps alot!! I'm not liking the sound of the laguna room prices though!!

Sharon

UNITED KINGDOM
Level Contributor
4,138 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
22. Re: new rooms at VB

Pics on Voyage website look fab. For my budget I'll probably be in the old style room lol. I've booked a family garden room for October.

Kent
Level Contributor
1,776 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
23. Re: new rooms at VB

Laguna rooms look beautiful

stoke on trent
Level Contributor
900 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
24. Re: new rooms at VB

Laguna rooms look and sound fab, so good that I think a free upgrade is out of the question even if I ask nicely!!!

wigan
Level Contributor
310 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
25. Re: new rooms at VB

Just leaving the VB. We were in block A and building work was 30 mt away over the relax pool. Noisy from 8 in the morning. Will post map when I get home

UNITED KINGDOM
Level Contributor
4,138 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
26. Re: new rooms at VB

Oh dear suemog - hope it didn't spoil your holiday. We watched the Maxx being built from our room (A block) when we were there over winter.

Look forward to seeing the map :)

wigan
Level Contributor
310 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
27. Re: new rooms at VB

No - it didn't spoil our holidays and we want to go back in March but will check the updates first.....if it had been brill weather and we wanted to sit on balcony it would have been more annoying with the boom boom and whirring of drills - sounded like Formula One wwrrrrrrrrrrrr

28. Re: new rooms at VB

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, January 09, 2014