We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

new rooms at VB

manchester
Level Contributor
1,127 posts
1 review
Save Topic
new rooms at VB

Hi ,

just in case anyone is interested travel republic have prices for the new laguna rooms that sleep up to six although very expensive .

karen

Kent
Level Contributor
1,783 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: new rooms at VB

Thanks Karen and Wow, just priced it up for my family of 5 only 9 grand for hotel only !

stoke on trent
Level Contributor
900 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: new rooms at VB

Me too, jst checked for school hols next year, 2 adults 1 child in laguna villa, £9,700!!!!! BARGIN

manchester
Level Contributor
1,127 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: new rooms at VB

Hi ,

blimey that is dear !

was checking out prices for next oct half term and it was 2k for 2 adults and 2 kids with i thought wasnt to bad but the family bungalows were a lot cheaper .

just back from the imperial and had a great week , hotel very busy so had a good atmoshere , weather good as well just had one morning of rain so kids went in the indoor pool .

never been in oct before but think we will risk it again .

karen

Derbyshire, United...
Level Contributor
15,577 posts
124 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: new rooms at VB

Hi Karen

Glad you had a great holiday and weather is great again today !! I bet your wishing you could wash and go again!! lol

We are looking forward to going to the Imperial tomorrow !

We would come again in November as the weather is hot and hotel is very lively and although full you do not feel it is !

UNITED KINGDOM
Level Contributor
4,139 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: new rooms at VB

I priced up the new room for next October and it was £3K - still very expensive though - and on TR it says seaview - that's confusing as I thought they were building behind the main hotel??

manchester
Level Contributor
1,127 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: new rooms at VB

Hi ,

yes must admit i found that a bit confusing too

maybe incci could shed light .

have you been to the VB in oct before bugalug ?

just wondering what would be open

karen

UNITED KINGDOM
Level Contributor
4,139 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: new rooms at VB

Not in October Karen but in Feb, April and August lol.

October half-term is usually the last week of the summer season so everything open weather dependent I assume. Will be looking with interest over the coming months to see how the building work is progressing.

Maybe Inci can upgrade me lol as a repeat guest :)

UNITED KINGDOM
Level Contributor
4,139 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: new rooms at VB

Reply from Inci.

Thank you for the information, the description of the Laguna Duplex Villa was wrong. We have contacted the Travel Republic and they will correct their description. The Laguna Duplex will be located in the garden between reception and A block therefore it won’t be sea view and also there will be only 1 bedroom and 1 livingroom and 2 bathrooms.

stoke on trent
Level Contributor
900 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: new rooms at VB

nice work Bugalug, any mention of when work will start and when it will be completed?

UNITED KINGDOM
Level Contributor
4,139 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: new rooms at VB

Inci told me in a previous email that work will start this month (November) and hopefully be completed by March.

Get answers to your questions about Belek