We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pics of Block B at VB

stoke on trent
Level Contributor
900 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Pics of Block B at VB

Hi all, just wondered if anyone has any pics of Block B at VB, or knows where I can find some.

We are meant to be staying there next year, and when we were there at Easter, I sort if knew it was there, I noticed them when we went out of complex and saw them roadside, but never paid much attentention to them, so never saw what the garden view of the block was like. If anyone can help, I'd appreciate it, thanks

UNITED KINGDOM
Level Contributor
4,137 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Pics of Block B at VB

I viewed a standard room on our first visit and all I could see were trees so maybe a little dark - the other side overlooks the car park. If you liked the bungalow, I'd email Inci and request one. You won't be in your room much though at that time of year.

stoke on trent
Level Contributor
900 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Pics of Block B at VB

Yeah I probely will email Inci, cuz you never know, as long as I don't have a great big tree in front of the balcony, I do like to sit and ave a drink there.

Would just like to get a feel for where it is,

Level Contributor
579 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Pics of Block B at VB

How do you know which rooms/block you will be staying in?

We booked with First Choice, and all it says is double room - nothing about where it might be....

UNITED KINGDOM
Level Contributor
4,137 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Pics of Block B at VB

Email Inci at the hotel and she can tell you on her system what room type you have but not what room you'll be in that is done on arrival.

stoke on trent
Level Contributor
900 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Pics of Block B at VB

My confirmation says main building garden view, which being there before I know is block b, other rooms would be main building sea view(main block), pool view, (main building block a, or bungalow) or bungalow garden view, please correct me if I'm wrong bugalug, you should have more info than double room.

Level Contributor
579 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Pics of Block B at VB

Who did you book with LMK2?

I've just double checked and my confirmation definitely only says double room (with bath).

I will email Inci.

UNITED KINGDOM
Level Contributor
4,137 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Pics of Block B at VB

Yes its different with 1st Choice - ask where you are then if you send me a PM I can show you the map of the resort to help you work out whereabouts you'll be.

stoke on trent
Level Contributor
900 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Pics of Block B at VB

booked with TC for next year, but this year we went with first choice, and it said on bungalow on the confirmation, but the guy at the travel agents told me a bungalow when we booked there.

are you going this year or next year sooziebabes?

UNITED KINGDOM
Level Contributor
4,137 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Pics of Block B at VB

It'll probably be one of the main buildings - but which one ????

Level Contributor
579 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Pics of Block B at VB

I am going in May next year. I emailed inci but she said she can't tell yet but to email back early 2013.

Get answers to your questions about Belek