We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Children at Arcadia golf resort

Which Belek hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
wirral
Level Contributor
79 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Children at Arcadia golf resort

I have just booked two weeks at the Arcadia with my hubby and 13 year old son going 8 th sep next year was just wondering if there was any children of that age group there sep this year that maybe returning this year as I've noticed no kids club for that age group at this hotel but proberbley to old for kids club anyway ?

Newmarket, Suffolk
Level Contributor
351 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Children at Arcadia golf resort

HI, i have just returned from a week at the Arcadia (22nd-29th Sept), there were children of all ages, yes the kids club does go up to 12 years old, but there are lots of other activities going on which i am sure your son could take part in, the entertainment team is fantastic, there is for example, every day: rifle shooting, archery, darts, beach volleyball, football, water polo, constantly something going on and of course water sports on the beach.

Unfortunately as much as i want to i will not be returning to the Arcadia next September, only because we are off to Florida, but will be returning Sept 2014.

Any questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Netty

wirral
Level Contributor
79 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Children at Arcadia golf resort

Thanks for your reply, it was most helpful, hope you really enjoy Florida next year(we have just got back from there, it was amazing), if you don't mind can you please let us know what was the daily temp like and also was there any bars just outside the hotel?

Sarah Hawkins

Newmarket, Suffolk
Level Contributor
351 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Children at Arcadia golf resort

Thank you, it will our 4th trip to Florida. The temperatures were over 32 Deg and still 28 Deg at 10.00pm, the sea was around 26 Deg, was like swimming in a nice warm bath, lush.

Bar wise, the nearest would be in the town of Belek, which is around a 10mins walk. To be honest i don't tend to leave the complex at night as there is no need to, Belek is a small town with mostly souvenir shops selling silver jewellery, fake goods and usual tacky souvenirs.

Hope this helps.

Level Contributor
8 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Children at Arcadia golf resort

Hi Netty, would you happen to know how much the hotel charged to hire the pavilions on the beach for a day? I have emailed the hotel but they say the price is not known yet! Unless they are brand new.

We thinking of going there for a change next year. Been to Voyage Belek last two years and love it but just fancy a change.

Thanks.

Helen

Newmarket, Suffolk
Level Contributor
351 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Children at Arcadia golf resort

HI Helen

I believe they were around 55 Euros? i personally did not use them, but they looked lovely, we tended to go around the pool first thing, head to the beach, around lunchtime, have a swim and lunch, then head back to the pool, just not sure i would want to stay there all day, lovely for a couple, just not so sure with children. There is also the option to go on the Pier, which had comfortable sunbeds, umbrellas for shade and a huge fridge stocked with water, coke and fanta, which was free.

Arcadia is lovely, and they are refurbing the rest of the hotel rooms this winter, so all the room will be up to date for next year. It's great value for money in my opinion, and i will be going back.

Any other questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Netty x

Level Contributor
8 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Children at Arcadia golf resort

Thanks for replying :-)

That doesn't sound too bad. They are 50 euros at Voyage Belek so not much different.

Our kids loved being by the sea for a couple of days last year. Was a change from the pool for them.

Thanks again, and If I have any more questions I will let you know.

Helen :-)

7. Re: Children at Arcadia golf resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:18 pm, December 14, 2013