We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Family Hotel In Belek

Which Belek hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Bracknell, United...
8 posts
Save Topic
Family Hotel In Belek

Hi

Could anyone advise on a good family 4* hotel in Belek?

We want big, but not too big, my son's will be 5 and 20 months, so a few slides great, but not OTT. Good food reviews are a must, and lots for the older one to do (kids club, mini golf, disco, English speaking evening entertainment that kind of thing).

Oh and we're looking to fly September next year.

Any and all help much appreciated!

Thank You

Surrey
Level Contributor
1,686 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Family Hotel In Belek

Hi

We have found that the best family hotel in Belek is the Voyage Belek, however this is 5 star and may be outside of your budget. It really is amazing and has all the things you have mentioned above, plus more!!

Unfortunately we haven't tried any of the 4 star hotels, but I'm sure others will comment. Some friends went to the Sherwood Dreams and loved that, but I'm not sure if that is a 4 star or 5 star.

Apologies if I haven't helped!!

Regards

Sharon

stoke on trent
Level Contributor
900 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Family Hotel In Belek

If your budget allows go for the voyage Belek, fab, fab, fab!!!, water slides, broken but legible English from staff, great entertainment, kids mega safe with kids club reps, super food and drink, right on the beach, brilliant water slides. Mini golf, mini disco, adult disco, and its all flat, do good for buggies! And there is a fun fair which your 5 yr old will love. Kids will be back at school , so may get a good price, it's really worth a look!

Bracknell, United...
8 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Family Hotel In Belek

Absolutely love the Belek, but unless Thomas Cook release their allocation for next Sep (apparently they are in contract talks at the moment) then I don't think we can afford it. Are there any others that are highly reccomended, but slightly cheaper? 15/1600 for a week would be a rough budget

essex
Level Contributor
173 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Family Hotel In Belek

hi hollibobs11

going to the voyage next sept booked with monarch

good prices at the moment

19th sept 1 week 2 adults 1 child £1700

19th sept 2 weeks 2 adults 1 child £2700

have a look on there web site

hope it helps

Newmarket, Suffolk
Level Contributor
351 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Family Hotel In Belek

hi!

i have just returned from the Limak Arcadia, (28th sept) a fantastic hotel, think it is classed as a 4 star, great kids club, mini golf, fantastic evening entertainment, kids pool and slides.

You could also try Paloma Grida Village which is next door to the Arcadia, went there September 2010, a great hotel as well with similar activities.

Both good quality, value for money hotels.

Any questions, do not hesitate to message me.

Netty

Derbyshire, United...
Level Contributor
15,176 posts
114 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Family Hotel In Belek

Hi Netty

Glad you enjoyed the Arcadia !

Look forward to your review !! Seen some animation photo's on FB and they look good fun !!

Yes a good value for money hotel and a good All Inclusive concept in summer.

scotland
Level Contributor
2,347 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Family Hotel In Belek

I can highly recommend the Voyage if you can afford it .It is a brilliant family hotel .I have been six times now and will be returning next June ,.We are just back from the Sentido Zeynep,which is advertised as four star but has a 5 start rating on a plaque outside the hotel.It is very good for kids .The animation team are brilliant .It would be well worth having a look at it . My review will be ready in the next few days as i have been really busy since my return .

Peter

UNITED KINGDOM
Level Contributor
4,119 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Family Hotel In Belek

Welcome back Peter. Look forward to reading your review :)

Is VB still top of your list?

scotland
Level Contributor
2,347 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Family Hotel In Belek

Always BUGALUG and it will get better.That's one of the things i like about it ,every time you go back there is something different.

Peter

Bracknell, United...
8 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Family Hotel In Belek

Thank you all - I'm looking on the Monarch site, but cannot seem to accomodate us all in a standard room, so prices go up to over £2000 for the week. £1700 and I would book now!

When quoting on First Choice/Thomson, they seem to allow 3 in room + cot?