We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

paloma grida belek turkey

hornchurch
5 posts
Save Topic
paloma grida belek turkey

Hi can anyone advise me of the faciltiies available at the paloma grida in half term week october ,and what the weather is like please .

we are a large group of friends 10 adults 8 children all okking to book it , although its not till next october 2013 , its already getting difficult to find free child places ,

any advise would be great

sandra

scotland
Level Contributor
2,347 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: paloma grida belek turkey

Hi Sandra .I have not actually stayed at this hotel but if you click on the link below you will see lots of reviews where you may find the info you are looking for.

Hope this is some help to you

tripadvisor.co.uk/…REVIEWS

Peter

Antalya
Level Contributor
405 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: paloma grida belek turkey

Hi,

I have been in that hotel this summer in june witn my wife and 16 months old son.Absolutely loved the hotel and all activities.

Aykut A.

3. Re: paloma grida belek turkey

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 am, September 05, 2013