We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel Belek

Which Belek hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
28 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel Belek

Hi

has anyone seen the Riu Kaya Palazzo in Belek it is featured in Thomson Turkey Brochure 2013 ?

Also is the Riu Kaya Belek isolated from other hotels & shops Havent been to Turkey before is it best to take Euros orTurkish Lira

scotland
Level Contributor
2,347 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel Belek

All of the hotels in the area are what you would call isolated in as much as they are set in the middle of what used to be a forest and they are about ten twenty minutes away from the nearest (towns) The Kaya Belek is closer to Kadriey than Belek,but both of these towns are easily accessible by taxi,bus or tractor ,which is an open sided trailer fitted with seats and pulled by a tractor which you can get outside most hotels ,great way to travel in hot weather and only costs 2tl per person.

Peter

Aberdeen, United...
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel Belek

i am thinking of maybe getting married there any views on how nice the are and hotel are?

Oxford
Level Contributor
21 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel Belek

Hi, We have just booked to stay at the Riu Kaya Plazzo for July 2013. I think the hotel has had a big refurb and name as there are no trip advisor reports on this.. Its supposed to be luxuary so I hope it will be.Photos look amazing ! 8 of us have booked with Thompson.

Edited: 10:08 am, October 29, 2012
Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
28 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotel Belek

The Riu Kaya Palazzo is not built yet We stayed next door at the Riu Kaya Belek

Riu Club Kaya Belek is going to be demolished & replaced with the Palazzo

It should be opened to guests July2013

However we left 12 October they had only just started stripping out some of the rooms we thought it will be ambitious to open July 2013

Our holiday was superb staff food rooms & beach can't wait to return

Hope this will help good luck

Manchester
Level Contributor
432 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hotel Belek

Peter do u know if the tractor goes near the atlantis?

scotland
Level Contributor
2,347 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Hotel Belek

Hi Lisa .

I am pretty sure i have been on the tractor when it passed the Atlantis and i have definitely seen it on the destination boards at the tractor park in Belek town

Peter

wales
Level Contributor
87 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Hotel Belek

Thinking of going to riu kaya palazzo in August any1 know if you can buy a 2 week ticket to play golf or have you got to pay daily?

wales
Level Contributor
87 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Hotel Belek

Why is it so expensive the prices Thomson are charging are more expensive than going to the Caribbean

Geneva, Switzerland
Level Contributor
38 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Hotel Belek

These are new boulding and they will start to use it form first week of March

Wigan
Level Contributor
363 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Hotel Belek

Pip,

We have booked the neighbouring hotel, Riu Kaya which was about 40% cheaper.

From past experience of RIU hotels in close proximity, facilities are tended to be shared so it may be worth e-mailing RIU directly bbefore making your choice.

Let us know their reply!