We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Voyage Belek Prices

West Midlands
Level Contributor
202 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Voyage Belek Prices

Hi all

We've booked to go to the Voyage Belek for the end of April 2013, I only booked it 3 weeks ago however the price has now gone up by over £300 for the same week!! So if you are going to book - book asap :)

Wigtown, United...
Level Contributor
217 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Voyage Belek Prices

Thanks for your reply....

Ive always liked the look of this hotel- how was the entertainment? Was there any nightclub etc? And are there a la cartes included?

Godalming, United...
Level Contributor
736 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Voyage Belek Prices

Hi there,

The entertainment is excellent!

Apart from the usual Mr and Miss Cornelia Diamond,the Animation team do not do any shows and all of the shows are provided by Professional acts,hence the quality is good!

The shows finish at 9.30 I think and on the way out,there are a selection of cocktails all prepared on tables to grab on the way out!

After the shows,there is a choice of entertainment

On the playing fields,huge Ibiza style sound,light and Lazer systems are installed on certain nights by professional sound companies,complete with pole dancers and all of the trimmings( outside bars,barbecues etc

While for those of us who are a little older,bands play on the stage in the middle of the pool.

All of this finishes at Midnight and the disco opens until 0500 I believe!

For those less 'Ibiza Orientated' there are elegant air conditioned bars inside the main building well away from the noise!

All of the a la carets have a €10 surcharge!

As I said before,the ladies love to dress up ( even around the pool), but it,s optional not compulsory ,but at night,it,s a fashion show ha ha

As I said,I can really recommend this hotel

If you have any more questions,I will do my best to help

Wigtown, United...
Level Contributor
217 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Voyage Belek Prices

Wow this sounds right up my street. We like a nice mix of ibiza and relazing!

Sounds like this hotel is popular with the Russian guest! They seem to be in a different league in the glamour stakes, which I think is a great thing, nothing worse than sitting at dinner beside a man resembling onslow from keeping up appearances!

Thanks for your help... will keep an eye out for your reviews on the delphin and calista... have a great holiday!

Level Contributor
78 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Voyage Belek Prices

I can highly recommend the Gloria Serenity. We had a pool villa last August and boy was it nice. We are very fussy when it comes to 5 Star Hotels but this place was fab. We have booked the Voyage this time as we struggled with our teens meeting others but have booked the King Suite in the main building and have been told they have been refurbished. Hoping its as good as the Serenity!

15. Re: Voyage Belek Prices

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, May 18, 2014