We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How did you book your trip to Xanadu?

Which Belek hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London, United...
Level Contributor
51 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
How did you book your trip to Xanadu?

Am looking to book a holiday to the Xanadu Resort Hotel, but it only appears to be Thomas Cook that offers a package deal. I would be very interested to hear who other people booked through. Thank you!

Toulon, France
Level Contributor
344 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: How did you book your trip to Xanadu?

Went with TC for the first 2 years but couldnt cope with their rubbish flight times any more so booked direct with hotel and used Transavia to fly with - they were very good and plenty of leg room. Its only TC that you can book with unless you book direct with hotel.

London
Level Contributor
20 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: How did you book your trip to Xanadu?

I booked two centre holiday to Istanbul and Xanadu Hotel through Metak Holidays good flights from scheduled flights from Heathrow. We are going in August and can't wait as the reviews of Xanadu are the best I have ever read, hope it is a good as it sounds.

3. Re: How did you book your trip to Xanadu?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, December 13, 2010