We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

terraceroom susesi

belgium
Level Contributor
13 posts
1 review
Save Topic
terraceroom susesi

hi,i am going to the susesi end off june.

We booked a terrace family room with landsight,after booking i had see that there is a difference between land-or poolsight,does anywone now this difference,and have this rooms directly poolacces?

Is it possible to go dinner with a 3/4 trauser?

many thanks

Derbyshire, United...
Level Contributor
16,135 posts
133 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: terraceroom susesi

Hi lucceuppens,

I am sure your room will have a view of the pools and entry in to it but a couple of British posters on here can tell you, dscam and pandy1

We are going on the 2nd july so we will there when you are! I have looked around the hotel at easter and it is superb! The terrace family rooms do not have sea views because they are located behind the main hotel building in a quiet location! I am hoping to be in a standard terrace and have e-mailed this request to the hotel!

Enjoy your holiday!

Stoke-on-Trent...
Level Contributor
628 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: terraceroom susesi

There are ground floor terrace rooms that look out onto the hotel opposite, we walked past them as a short cut to the main pools. The corridor from these rooms then had doors to the pools. So no direct access as such. Could be the ones. We just dropped on (Thomas Cook) with a third floor terrace, the steps from the terrace go down to the pools.

belgium
Level Contributor
13 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: terraceroom susesi

thanks,toady en pandy for your quick ansher.

we will see you at susesi,toady,we come from 27 june /8 juli

greatings from belgium

Derbyshire, United...
Level Contributor
16,135 posts
133 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: terraceroom susesi

Glad you got the answers you wanted, yes we will perhaps see you there, my husband usually plays french boules and the belgium people seem to like that game!!My son will be at the football at 4 pm, so say please hello!

regards toady!

We are there from 2nd till 16th july!

5. Re: terraceroom susesi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:30 am, December 09, 2009