We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Atlantis Hotel, Belek

England
Level Contributor
55 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Atlantis Hotel, Belek

Have booked to stay at this hotel next year. Our flight home is at 1.50 Does the AI end at 12pm of your last day or will it continue for the duration of your stay.

Also can you book a late checkout room on arrival or do you need o book it before you go?

many thanks

Milton Keynes...
Level Contributor
28 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Atlantis Hotel, Belek

Just got back from Atlantis this week. We checked out at 11am, and were picked up to go to the airport at about 6.30 pm. For us, AI did not end at check out. We had some friends who had the 01.50 flight and their AI stayed on too. (there were no wristbands this year so they would not have been able to check anyway)

Late checkout cost 70 Euro if you book it at the resort so I would book in advance if you can-gives you the room until 7pm I think. We didn't bother-just used the indoor pool/sauna changing rooms and showers to freshen up before going home.

Hope this helps!

Neil

chelmsford
Level Contributor
11 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Atlantis Hotel, Belek

hi i am trying to decide between a number of hotels in turkey,was just wondering if you enjoyed this hotel,and if you could share any good or bad points. My children will be 9 and 6 by the time we book to go next july.Would be really grateful for any feedback.

3. Re: Atlantis Hotel, Belek

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:17 am, October 08, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Belek