We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

26 days to go

lancashire
Level Contributor
52 posts
Save Topic
26 days to go

26 days till we'll be at the cornelia hotel cant wait, Tickets came today DEBI

uk
Level Contributor
47 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 26 days to go

Hi there

I hope you enjoy your holiday are you booked to stay in the villa suites. My husband and myself are going in aug/sept this year and have booked suite, since booking I now have to use a wheelchair as I cannot walk any distance, I have asked for a ground floor suite now just wondered if when you were there how you feel the hotel resort and rooms would be for a wheelchair user.

lancashire
Level Contributor
52 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: 26 days to go

Could not book a villa room, as we leave on 29 april its classed as a winter holiday so going to try and upgarde whilst we are there, i will tell you more on my return. 19 days to go. Debi

Devon, United...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic
Level Contributor
39,414 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 26 days to go

24 Days to go Yippeeeeeee.

We have a Junior Villa Suite booked cant wait.Debi might see you there.Our tickets came yesterday April 9th.

lancashire
Level Contributor
52 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: 26 days to go

Phoned first choice today to book some excursions as we are only there for 5 days thought we would book in advance as a topping they advertise it in the broucher, when i asked what excursion they did she could't tell me,

Debi

lancashire
Level Contributor
52 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: 26 days to go

Phoned first choice today to book some excursions as we are only there for 5 days thought we would book in advance as a topping they advertise it in the broucher, when i asked what excursion they did she could't tell me,

Debi

lancashire
Level Contributor
52 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: 26 days to go

10 Days to go. cant wait, even done all the packing. may se you in hotel angelina. i'll be the one drinking cocktails.

Debi

Devon, United...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic
Level Contributor
39,414 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: 26 days to go

16 days to go !!!

Yep hope to see you there Debi will look out for the person drinking the cocktails.

8. Re: 26 days to go

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:17 pm, September 22, 2009