We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

nightlife in belek or surrounding area - march

wales
9 posts
Save Topic
nightlife in belek or surrounding area - march

I'm staying in belek in the middle of march, where would the nearest and best nightlife be? (side, belek antalya). Is there dolmush buses betwween these areas. Any infomation would be great.

thanks

runcorn
Destination Expert
for Belek
Level Contributor
486 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: nightlife in belek or surrounding area - march

Hi,

Ive just returned and the place is very quiet, besides the odd night in the Irish bar or Bar brekar I would say during March you would have to go into Antalya, you can get the bus but the last return to Belek is about 22.00 so not ideal for a good night out.

wales
9 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: nightlife in belek or surrounding area - march

Is there running between belek and side or belek and antalya. how long does it take?

runcorn
Destination Expert
for Belek
Level Contributor
486 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: nightlife in belek or surrounding area - march

Hi,

The bus runs direct to Antalya (about 30 minutes) including any stops, but to get to Side you would have to get a bus up towards Serik (10 min) and then change mear the D-400 (motoway)and head down towards Side (1 hr).

If it was me I would consider the last bus in to Antalya & the 1st morning bus back.

4. Re: nightlife in belek or surrounding area - march

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:19 pm, September 21, 2009