We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How's the weather early March in Belek,please?

Which Belek hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London
Level Contributor
1,651 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
How's the weather early March in Belek,please?

Going to Belek for the first 2 weeks in March.

Can anyone give us an idea of the weather, please?

Should we take sandals as well as shoes?

Can't bring myself to take raincoats & umbrellas(?)

Jumpers? Surely not coats?

Teeshirts, shorts, sundresses, or is that too hopeful?

Many thanks

runcorn
Destination Expert
for Belek
Level Contributor
473 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: How's the weather early March in Belek,please?

Elaine,

Have a look at wunderground.com, I'm going out to Belek on 19th Feb and yes I will be taking a very warm coat.

It's not too bad during the day but at night it's freezing.

Cirali / Antalya
Destination Expert
for Antalya, Cirali
Level Contributor
12,808 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: How's the weather early March in Belek,please?

March can be a mixed bag....possibly nice sunny warm days but the nights will be cooler so make sure that you bring along a light jacket and long pants. Last year at that time it was very nice. The chance of rain is also possible.

Here is a post for what to do on a rainy day;

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g297962-i772-k1046…

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antalya#Climate

I would guess the temps around 15-18C...possibly..

Due to global warming things are changing all over the world.

Please refer your questions to this post and you can find out the daily temps in Antalya or other places in Turkey everyday.

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g293969-i367-k1181…

The weather in Antalya today was very nice..sunny and 17C...however needed a sweater outside and in the shade it was cooler...but a fantastic day...

Cirali / Antalya
Destination Expert
for Antalya, Cirali
Level Contributor
12,808 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: How's the weather early March in Belek,please?

hey Elaine..LOL..did not realized you posted this question here as well...sorry for the reposting of the same information...

As for what to take..a yes to sandals as well as shoes..you might need the sandals or flip flops in the room...just a thought.

Tee-shirts..well maybe yes...dress in layers and you can always remove a layer or two...

A light rain jacket yes..

an umbrella..No..I would not bother..you can always buy a cheap one in a local store...

Sweaters..Yes...

well shorts and sundresss..might be a bit early but if you bring at least one pair of shorts just in case.

also turkish clothes at the daily markets and SOME..stores are very reasonable in cost...so if you need something then just buy it...

PS...some hotels have indoor pools..do check if where you are staying at has one or a hamman or sauna..might need a bathing suit...

London
Level Contributor
1,651 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: How's the weather early March in Belek,please?

Hi again CanMom,

Thanks for the incredibly informative responses.

I posted the question in Antalya, as well as Belek, as I didn't expect you to check other areas; I was hoping to receive a response from you as there isn't a Belek expert......you certainly didn't let me down!

Adrian - thanks for the advice and the link - kind of you to take the trouble; will definitely check it out.

Have a lovely trip.

Cheers

Elaine

5. Re: How's the weather early March in Belek,please?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:40 am, February 05, 2008
London
Level Contributor
1,651 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: How's the weather early March in Belek,please?

Have been keeping an eye on the weather reports, thanks.

Would love a last minute update from you over there, if you have the time, please.

Just got the cases out and really looking forward to our trip.

Thanks

Cheers

Elaine

Cirali / Antalya
Destination Expert
for Antalya, Cirali
Level Contributor
12,808 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: How's the weather early March in Belek,please?

Today is a bit cloudy..with nice white fluffy clouds..yesterday was warm..sunny..and a great day...was at times a bit warm with a sweather on..but the shade is cooler...

here is the weather repost for the next few days...

Monday 23 / 11 Tuesday 22 / 10 Wednesday 19 / 10 Thursday 20 / 8 Friday 20 / 7 Satruday 19 / 7

http://hava.superonline.com/

looks like it might have a chance of a shower on Fri or Sat...

Have a great time and let us know how your trip went upon your return...

8. Re: How's the weather early March in Belek,please?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 pm, September 21, 2009