Any help appreciated!
We are travelling from 4 days in Istanbul to Belek for a conference (my wife's) on June 12th to 17th (or so)...the conference is at the Maritime Pine Beach, but we've no wish to stay there vs. another. nicer place....
Can anyone help with recommending:
1. ?transit time from Istanbul and best method?
2. Ncer places to stay in Belek ? -- along beach?
3. Friendly to child (6 yr old who likes pools) but not too "tacky".
4. Safety re walking from one hotel or resort to another? -- my slightly timid wife walking daily to conference etc.?
5. How much time to spend visiting Antalya....
thanks for any help... Scott