We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Jacuzzi..

Which Belek hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Lowestoft
Level Contributor
39 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Jacuzzi..

Nice to know we're not the only ones looking forward to Baileys and cocktails and of course sitting in our Jacuzzi witha nice drink ! We're gonna stick with the Superior booking we've made. Must say I've only seen one bad review for this hotel and I think thats because he was a golfer who had gone in February and found the hotel rather empty and the food not so good. Personally I'm not surprised when surely a hotel like this is geared up for the peak summer months for everything, activities, entertainment and even to some degree - food! Wife and I are so looking forward to the luxury of the jacuzzi in our room.. tho strangely if I mention being joined by 4 other bikini clad women she seems to want to hit me...lol

north of england
Level Contributor
219 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Jacuzzi..

Lucky you 2 being there 2 weeks - you must be VERY rich - lol!!!!! We're there from Fri 6 July and fly back Fri 13th - that doesn't seem a good idea does it, but had a lot of trouble getting 'humane' flights (cant bear the nite flights anymore!), so can't complain really. Anyway, we'll have to arrange the carnation bit and meet for a cocktail or 2 by the jacuzzi, and you can pass on all your expertise about the hotel, which will save us lots of time wandering about. I suggest you don't take your vid. cam. on this holiday or else your 'fab14-yr old' will turn into a teen monster and your lives will become very miserable.........lol !!!!!!!

Hampshire
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Jacuzzi..

I went to Cornelia last Summer and it was really lovely, I couldnt really find anything to fault. The superior or Junior Villas are right at the back of the hotel in a secluded area away frpom the main hotel and action and those have the steps leading to a separate pool. Ive booked those for this year as I am returning in August. We actually got upgraded to a deluxe suite last year. These are in the main part of the hotel and overlook the main pool (with a sea view) These are on the corner of the hotel and therfore have larger balconies. The jacuzzi is on a raised platform with a view out of the window. I hope this helps

north of england
Level Contributor
219 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Jacuzzi..

Hi Carlu - I'm sure it's the deluxe suite I want to change to! I've booked the jr villa with steps into the pool, but think I now might like the deluxe better. I think they get more sun than the pool rooms. Can you tell me how much it cost to upgrade? Do you think it would be a similar cost to the pool rooms? Preferably, I would just like to change rooms when I get there. Can you remember what was on the room service menus - was it just food or was drink inc? As you can see by the comments on here, we've been romanticising about drinks in the jacuzzi etc! And can you tell me what the deluxe room was like - did it get a lot of sun; how many rooms etc etc? Thanks very much for your help, but it's nice to 'talk' to someone who's been already ....

TDM

Lowestoft
Level Contributor
39 posts
1 review
Save Reply
14. Re: Jacuzzi..

How much do we need this holiday.. I check the forums every lunchtime and enjoy reading the reviews ...sad eh? Roll on SUMMER!!

15. Re: Jacuzzi..

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:19 am, August 21, 2009