We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Koper Excursion - Tour to Ljubliana and Lake Bled

Mamaroneck, New York
Level Contributor
3 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Koper Excursion - Tour to Ljubliana and Lake Bled

My husband and I will be on a cruise in October and one of the stops is Koper. I was wondering if anyone had recommendations about excursions that go to Ljubliana and Lake Bled?

11. Re: Koper Excursion - Tour to Ljubliana and Lake Bled

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:25 am, February 05, 2014
Suffolk, United...
Level Contributor
35 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Koper Excursion - Tour to Ljubliana and Lake Bled

Hi sorry about late reply.

we went to lake bled with 4seasonstravelslovenia,look them up,they are a company run by graeme and his wife,best tour we have done,great value as well,we went onto the site cruise critic and there were people on there who organised things themselve,far cheaper than the ship,easy thing to do,just need to go with 6 other people to make the cost a lot cheaper.

lake bled was amazing and one place not to miss.

hope the info was okay

have a good trip

brian

Boca Raton, FL
Level Contributor
8 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Koper Excursion - Tour to Ljubliana and Lake Bled

We will be on the Celebrity Silhouette, docking in Koper August 2, 2013. My husband and I would like to share a private tour of Ljubliana, Lake Bled and Koper with another couple as it cuts down considerably on the cost. Is anyone interested in joining us that day?

Vipava, Slovenia
Level Contributor
946 posts
Save Reply
14. Re: Koper Excursion - Tour to Ljubliana and Lake Bled

Hi!

We can recommend that Roundabout Tours also offer off cruise tours to Bled and everywhere else at really great rates. Check them out at: travel-slovenia.com/day-tours/…

Have a great cruise!

Greg and Rona

15. Re: Koper Excursion - Tour to Ljubliana and Lake Bled

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 3:35 am, March 12, 2014
16. Re: Koper Excursion - Tour to Ljubliana and Lake Bled

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:19 am, March 13, 2015
Get answers to your questions about Koper