We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Traveling to burgau with a baby

Bodelwyddan, United...
4 posts
Save Topic
Traveling to burgau with a baby

Hi

My partner and I are traveling to burgau with an 11month old baby in September this year. Can anyone tell me if the restaurants/cafe welocme children in the evening and are they child friendly. If anyone has any tips about holiday in burgau with baby. Thankyou

Nicky

merseyside
Level Contributor
4,650 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Traveling to burgau with a baby

you and your family will be welcomed with open arms in any restaurant in Burgau no problems whatsoever, more restaurants and good supermarket

and some shops in nearby Prai da Luz

Wolverhampton
Level Contributor
4,124 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Traveling to burgau with a baby

Rest assured that the Portuguese are very family orientated. Certainly in the Algarve.

Tavira, Portugal
Level Contributor
455 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Traveling to burgau with a baby

Indeed, everywhere is child-friendly, we have had two groups of friends visit in the last year with 6 month old babies and they have been welcomed (and made a fuss of) everywhere!

B

www.movingtoportugal.org

Bodelwyddan, United...
4 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Traveling to burgau with a baby

Thankyou for your replies. We are looking forward to our burgau adventure in Septemeber.x

5. Re: Traveling to burgau with a baby

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 pm, July 20, 2015
Get answers to your questions about Burgau