We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel Burgau

Kildare
Level Contributor
62 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel Burgau

Hi.

I have been trying to contact the hotel burgau by email for the past few weeks without any success . Thought perhaps they might be closed for the winter . Anyone happen to know if thats the case.

Thanks.

DR

Kildare
Level Contributor
62 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Hotel Burgau

Just to keep you informed about holiday plans I eventually booked the Tempomar apartments and got a good deal there.

The apartments seem nice so I am looking foreward to trip.

Thanks for all the help.

w200

Farnborough, United...
Level Contributor
46 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Hotel Burgau

Tempomar are very good value all their units have a great deal of space and the staff and family who run it know what they are doing. There are some great Restaurants in Burgau especially the Pizza Bar on the corner opposite the Bus stop. Have a great Holiday and let us know how it went

13. Re: Hotel Burgau

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:18 am, March 02, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Burgau