We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

We want a top class bungalow

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
1,055 posts
105 reviews
Save Topic
We want a top class bungalow

Where is the best place in Candi Dasa for a beach facing or garden bungalow. Would like one with outdoor shower / bathroom.

Thanks, Ken.

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
1,055 posts
105 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: We want a top class bungalow

How would you rate Candi Dasa Vs Lembongan Island for a 3 night escape from Kuta ?

Eaton, Australia
Destination Expert
for Broome, Bunbury
Level Contributor
21,104 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: We want a top class bungalow

We love them both, but CD has more choices when it comes to activites, places to visit, accommodation and restaurants.

Bali, Indonesia
Level Contributor
464 posts
210 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: We want a top class bungalow

Howdy~

We agree with Soo- that CD has much more to offer then NL. BUT, if you are looking for a completely different atmosphere than Kuta, NL is indeed that place. CD is by far our personal choice, tho... Aloha, BB Bill & Marcia

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
1,055 posts
105 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: We want a top class bungalow

What is the going rate for transport please , CD > Airport ( 1.5 hrs ?? )

Also, has anybody stayed in the Bayside Bungalows. I would like some photos please. There are some on the website but I feel there are quite a few of the villas and hard to differentiate betwen the two.

Thanks, Ken.

Eaton, Australia
Destination Expert
for Broome, Bunbury
Level Contributor
21,104 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: We want a top class bungalow

The rate is around 350,000rupiah to Candidasa from the airport and yes, it takes 90+ minutes, depending on traffic.

We have just been at Bayshore for the past 2+weeks. Did not stay in the bungalows, but had a look through. They are all very nice. We have taken a couple of photos internally. If you would like PM me with your email address, I will forward on what we have. Soo

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
1,055 posts
105 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: We want a top class bungalow

Thankyou Soo , I will PM you. I did see on the website that the bungalows are for sale.

Ken.

Beaverton, Oregon
Level Contributor
6 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: We want a top class bungalow

this is where we are going:

http://www.taliavashti.com/takeatour.php

Bali, Indonesia
Level Contributor
464 posts
210 reviews
Save Reply
18. Re: We want a top class bungalow

Hi Ken~ Hire car from airport to Bayside/Bayshore should be about 350,000 Rupiah (Rp). We know an excellent driver who we can highly recommend to you. If you will send me an E-Mail at billandmarcia@gmail.com, I will send you some shots of the Bayside Bungalows. Aloha, BB Bill

19. Re: We want a top class bungalow

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, January 22, 2012
Get answers to your questions about Candidasa