We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Jukung Villa in Candidasa

Moscow, Russia
Level Contributor
8 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Jukung Villa in Candidasa

Need help with Jukung Villa: looks great on the photos, ultimate beachfrong location. Has anyone stayed there? Thanks for help.

Eaton, Australia
Destination Expert
for Broome, Bunbury
Level Contributor
21,544 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Jukung Villa in Candidasa

Sorry Art1980, unfortunately you may not hear from anyone who has stayed at this villa. Only a few write reviews and/or visit Tripadvisor forums who could answer your questions.

We have regularly visited Candidasa over the past 2 years, but we have not visited this villa.

The only feedback I can give you, is that we really love staying in the area and hopefully you will too.

Please let me know if I can help you in any other way in regard to questions you may have in regard to Candidasa. Regards.

2. Re: Jukung Villa in Candidasa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, September 19, 2010
Get answers to your questions about Candidasa